Luca or Maxwell

SaraEmily

Mom of 2 girls
Reaction score
We're WTT for baby #2 and I've been thinking about names. For a boy, it's between Luca Maxwell or Maxwell Vincent. Which do you like more? My DD's name is Eliza.

I love Maxwell and do prefer it over Luca, its gorgeous and will age well. I like that its also a bit more unusual than Luca (which is a nice name too) :flower:

Prefer Maxwell. Just like the name more unusual

I know a little Luca and hes a little S**t lol xx

Maxwell purely because Luca is becoming a bit trendy. I love both though. I like Luka too, and Vincent is fab!

I know Luca is a boys name but to me it seems more like a girls name. I prefer Maxwell.

My only issue with Maxwell is that it's almost guaranteed to get shortened to Max by family and friends, and Max sounds more like a dog name..

I know a Luca from a very well off and quiet family. I don't think it's a chav name, just rising in popularity.

My only issue with Maxwell is that it's almost guaranteed to get shortened to Max by family and friends, and Max sounds more like a dog name..

My name is the feminine version. The dog thing has only come up for me once in 25 years. Someone called out Max in the street, and I turned. They were talking to their retriever. I just laughed. Quite a few names used for pets as well as people! Names like Poppy or Pippa strike me as far more dog-like!

I myself prefer Luca because its on my name list, but noticing that you have Maxwell as an option for a middle name and then as a first name....i tend to think your decision is made.

It would seem Maxwell is your winner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->