Lucas Isaac 4/8/09

T

tmr1234

finly get 2 min to do my birth story

3rd August Due date
Felt grat all day not pains noting baby not moving so much but i know he was ok in there.
10pm just about to go to bed seid to oh i didnt feel right there was presher on lower tummy.
10:10pm in bed get 1st bad bad bad pain turn around to oh and say hunny baby is coming. oh seid how do u know (men) then i get up oh seid do i have to get up. pains coming every 5min lasting 20-30sec

11pm put tens on hurts more than pains did and started to get the runs tmi

4th August
2am pains coming every 45sec lasting 30sec hurting like hell went in to bed room oh fast asleep throw the pillow at him coz couldnt talk and he says do u wanna go to hospital. arrrm yes baby is coming fast
ring the hospital get told to go in as pains coming so fast
ring oh mum and dad hes mum stayd with son dad drove us and took 5 min to do a 20min drive

2:30am get to hopital get told no rooms sit in waiting room

3am get ina room bp and temp took

3:30 put on mon pains coming every 30sec last 1min MW seid wnt leave u long as they are coming fast

5:30 mw comes back in cheeks me says iam only 3 cm and she will come back in a few hrs

6am iam screeming for drugs and no mw to be seen pushed button and 15min later mw comes looks at me cheeks and says get her down to ds as i was 5cm

6:30 get to DS on g and a sounded like i was in a arcaed as there was music and beeps and every thing very strang

7am ready to push get on bed and told to start pushing

8-9am told to push then not push throw the g and a at oh as didnt want it

9:10 babys hart started to droop they brok waters and found my cervix wasnt fully opend so mw pushed it out of the way (hurt like hell) lots of screming and cnt do it get baby out later
baby come out at 9:19am 8lbs4

no stiches needed but my cervix split so had to be looked at

Attachments

• P040808_12.29.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 67
Ouch! The bit about your cervix sounds incredibly painful, but congratulations!

it sounds it but it really wasnt to bad i was fully fine and not hurting after 3 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->