Lucky clover babies

35 week bump pic :)

Attachments

• 35 weeks (1).jpg
    35 weeks (1).jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 6
Happy first birthday babies �������� where has time gone !??!! My little clover turned one on Saint party's :) born via csection :) how are you ladies !!!!! Is anyone considering #2?!

Happy first birthday babies �������� where has time gone !??!! My little clover turned one on Saint party's :) born via csection :) how are you ladies !!!!! Is anyone considering #2?!

Hi Baby Rose! Happy First birthday to your little! :o) My March baby was my #2 (DS). My #1 (DD) is about to turn 4 next month! We are considering #3, but probably not going to TTC until June of 2018. We really can't afford to have more than 2 kiddos in daycare at a time, and we can't afford for me to be a SAHM.

Was your csection planned?? AFM, my waters were leaking VERY slowly... had to have a bunch of tests done to prove it was my waters. By the time they figured it out, it had almost been 24 hours. They gave me a couple of hours to try and get contractions going on my own, but when I failed to progress quickly enough for their liking, they gave me pitocin. So... I went from no pain to EXCRUCIATING about 30 seconds after they put in the Pitocin. Didn't have any other meds (as I didn't want pain meds - I actually didn't want ANY meds, but they didn't give me much of a choice on the Pitocin). 52 minutes later, my baby boy was born - 2.5 weeks early and almost 9 pounds! As much as the pain was awful, it's pretty awesome remembering his birth and the moment I met him. I was able to do skin-to-skin right away and keep him on me for an hour while they gave me stitches. Made the stitches part not seem quite so bad. And it was a definite walk in the park compared to the postpartum issues I had had with my daughter.

Anyway, enough reminiscing! How did all the first birthday parties go?? :o)

Ahhh you have your little pair ! I figure I want to wait at least one more year before I try lol.... and no girl my delivery was hell!! I was a week over due they induced me pooped my water contractions and everything came..... I was in horrible pain got my epidural pushed on and off for 3 hours !! My nurse wasn't the brightest! They had me push for half an hour and then break and again and the third time I tapped out I felt a horrible pain and told them I couldn't push anymore.... my son was becoming distressed and off to an emergency c section..... i felt like I was dying on the cold surgery table ! They showed him to me and brought him up to my face but took him while I went to the observation room..... I had post birth health complications..... after many failed emergency room visits they finally found out I had lacerations in my spleen pretty sure it happened in labor..... I did two rounds of pic line treatments finally started eating again and gained back all the baby weight I had lost while sick.... baby is fine though he refuses to give up the boob!!!! lol how's mommy life this second time around ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->