Lucky clover babies

It'll come baby rose. I feel like I look HUGE already! This is my first and I really wasn't expecting to look pregnant so soon. I'm starting to embrace the bump now though :)

Still waiting here too. Though its strange because I can actually see my stomach bouncing up and down when she moves now, but I can't tell if it's a foot, elbow, etc.

Not sure how active this is but looking for more groups to chitchat with you ladies in! Due March 2nd and I am team :yellow:

How is everyone doing?

Oh daisy I have so much respect for you staying team yellow! I really wanted to but it's so hard and now I'm dying to know who I have in here lol

One week left to wait.

:wave: Hi Daisy! I stayed team yellow for my DD - it was AMAZING! I actually didn't want to be team yellow, but DH insisted that he didn't want to know, so I went along with it. No regrets! Of course, we did end up finding out this time around (due to stress of having a second baby AND a toddler, plus my own quirks about making sure the nursery and baby clothes are pink or blue instead of green and yellow). As excited as I am to know, I am disappointed that I know... if that makes sense!

If/when we have future children, now that we will have one of each (so boy and girl stuff I can get ready) I will stay team yellow :)

Hi girls baby is jumping circles in there especially right before bed time lol have your partners felt them yet? Mine did

Hopeful, it's not easy being yellow for sure! I'm doing it for OH and because before I got pregnant I said that I would want to wait to find out the sex. :shrug: Plenty of time to get to know the baby when it's here!

Bella, I see you on other March groups :) Nice to see you here too. OH is doing a lot better about staying team yellow than I am. The temptation that I could just book a little scan is killing me!

Rose, baby is moving all the time! In fact they just kicked as I typed that :) OH has felt them kicking away in there several times now. Sometimes it takes a little bit for him to feel anything though. Last night in the bath we were playing poke and run lol but I just started talking to it and telling them I'm their mommy and they let me touch them <3 <3 My heart is filled with love

Babyrose yep! DH felt her around 20 weeks, it was so sweet. He always puts his hand on my belly hoping to feel her it's cute.

Ahh I know girls sometimes I'm feeling a little blue and I poke my tummy just to feel him and he brings a smile to my face lol happy Monday girls

Baby rose, I agree! It just puts a smile on my face to feel my little man moving around in there - like we're sharing a private moment :) I even love it when I wake up in the morning and we "play" together - I poke & he kicks back! :cloud9:

Ladies, my sister in law just gave birth to her baby boy on Saturday! We met him for the first time yesterday - oh my goodness, just makes me so excited to meet my own little one in 4 short months! I can't stand the cuteness!!!! And my DD was just SO excited - she was crushed that she couldn't hold him!

My sis in law had a really rough delivery - (made me SO upset for her - broke down into tears a few times just hearing about it, and again a few times after seeing her and the baby). Anyway, it also reminded me of my own rough delivery with my DD.... and makes me really feel like I need to get a move on with reading material. I'm set on having a natural birth (which I also had with DD) but I'll admit I was MISERABLE during contractions & just wanted an epidural (which I couldn't get because I labored too quickly - but that's not what was rough - afterward was the rough part). Anyway, I really want to go natural again - I know I can do it, since I've done it once before, but I'm hoping to learn some techniques on coping with my contractions, so I'm a little less miserable this time around... as well as anything to keep me from tearing.

Totally open to suggestions if any of you have experienced or read anything you think would be helpful!!!

Hope everyone else is well :flower:

Bellarosa have you found that hypnobrthing book you mentioned? There might be some helpful tips in there. Talking with a reflexologist or accupuncturist might be useful if you're interested in alternative forms of pain relief. I plan on using a warm tub and light cannabis treats xxx

Sorry your sister had such a hard time. Hope she is feeling much better with her new bundle <3

Bellarosa have you found that hypnobrthing book you mentioned? There might be some helpful tips in there. Talking with a reflexologist or accupuncturist might be useful if you're interested in alternative forms of pain relief. I plan on using a warm tub and light cannabis treats xxx

Sorry your sister had such a hard time. Hope she is feeling much better with her new bundle <3

Yes! I found the book. Haven't started reading again yet though. Also looked a bit on Amazon & found a book on natural hospital births. Might get that out of my local library and see if it has anything helpful in it.

Thank you :flower:

Hope everyone has a great weekend! How are all you ladies doing?

Holidays are stressful but I never thought I would be seriously contemplating becoming a single mother so early on in my motherhood journey! Feeling sad but little Zodi in there gives me a nice kick whenever my mind starts to drift. I love this baby so much! They are the only thing that keeps me going sometimes.

Bump bump girls I'm sorry I've been away! How is everyone !!!! Let me see those bumps ! !!! At 27+2 here is mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
Rose love your bump! I will post a pic soon....... how is everyone doing ?? Been so quiet around here

Cute bump, babyrose! I usually go on this group at work over my lunch break, so I don't have access to photos. I'll try to remember to post a pic on my phone a bit later :)

Okay, finally, here's a bump pic - taken on Tuesday (30+1)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
Check up ladies ! How are we all doing ?! Cute pic Bella !

Thank you :)

Today is a tired day. I always grocery shop after work on Mondays, and yesterday was just a long, emotionally & physically draining day. I was so sore by the time I went to bed that I just didn't sleep well. Now I'm at work, and I'm just TIRED!

Midwife appointment tonight at 5. 32+2 today. I think that's about it for me.

How is everyone else??

Feeling tired over here too! Last Friday I had my MW appointment and everything looks to be right on target. Have been experiencing what I think is false labor. Much different than my BH contractions, it's really taking a toll on my back :nope:.
Will be starting weekly appointments on the 5th, can't believe our treasures will be here so soon <3 :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->