Lucky clover babies

Hi ladies! Just got my Progenity results back yesterday - test results all came back normal, and.... It's a boy! :blue: DD has been insistent right from the start that it's "Baby Jacob" in my belly & I guess she is right! We're over the moon! :cloud9:

Good to hear your at ease now dest soon enough our bellys will pop lol currently at work dying of sleep hadn't had a wave of drowsiness like this since last month

Congrats Bella!!!! I'm team blue but I'm iffy I'll confirm after my 3/4d this weekend hopefully

Good to hear your at ease now dest soon enough our bellys will pop lol currently at work dying of sleep hadn't had a wave of drowsiness like this since last month

Congrats Bella!!!! I'm team blue but I'm iffy I'll confirm after my 3/4d this weekend hopefully

FX for you babyrose!

Officially team blue 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3
Thank you girls when I get on my desktop I'll update our list to our genders 😊

How's everyone doing my damn drowiness is back can we see bump pictures ??? 18+1 taken Sunday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3
Ignore the mess but yeah 19+2, still not too much here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 11
I can see the bump starting mine Ivan only tell when I'm laying down have u felt her yet ?

I have I feel him like 3 times a day at least usually when I'm laying down.... It's such an odd feeling lol

I just love it! I feel mine mostly when laying down - it's been either at night or in the morning, while I'm still in bed. Sometimes I poke him or jiggle my belly a little where he's kicking and see if I can get him to do it again :haha: DH JUST missed him kicking this weekend. I was finally able to feel it from the outside of my belly, grabbed his hand, and as soon as he put his hand on me, the baby stopped :dohh: :haha:

I just love it! I feel mine mostly when laying down - it's been either at night or in the morning, while I'm still in bed. Sometimes I poke him or jiggle my belly a little where he's kicking and see if I can get him to do it again :haha: DH JUST missed him kicking this weekend. I was finally able to feel it from the outside of my belly, grabbed his hand, and as soon as he put his hand on me, the baby stopped :dohh: :haha:

Ugh I know my partner is so anxious to feel him but this baby is so random lol I can't wait for the big kicks lol

My bump - taken on Tuesday, which puts me at 18+1 :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
Lovely bump Bella!

DH and I felt her kick for the first time yesterday :)

Omg what a cute bump! I'm still waiting for mine 😩

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"