Lucky March Shamrocks [25 BFPs, 4 angels<3]

Testing March 27th... 2 days away. Trying to stay positive as this was my first IVF transfer.

Im a nanny too Emilie!! Ever heard the advice "Never nanny for family"? :haha: she seems so frustrating :( sorry you have to put up with that.
Being a nanny for family isn't bad. I have been a nanny for someone that isn't family way worse I am not as open and straight forward with them.. It isn't that she is family that is the problem any way. It is she doesn't care enough for her son to be a mom. With my cousin I am blunt. It is just like talking to a brick wall though.

Its horrible having to witness parents not wanting to look after their own kids. I look after my charges Mon- Thurs but the parents are very involved in their upbringing and try really hard when I'm not there. I guess all you can do is keep trying and hope that one day she realises :nope: Do you have him Monday to Friday? I hope tomorrow is better for you!!

Yes I have Monday through Friday.

ellla - hey!!! Good Luck on the 28th :dust:

Emiloo - I let you down :hugs: I couldn't test this morning!! I have just having symptoms that AF is about to show her face :growlmad: Sorry about your BFN!! I am hoping that next month will be different for us both!! FX and baby :dust:
How many days is a normal cycle for you? I just bought a BBT thermometer, so I am going to try this temping stuff!!

They seem to be between 23 and 26 days long, LP of 10-12 days, so should be here by tomorrow!

I really hope we both don't get AF!! FX

Mine is roughly 26-27 days, give or take a 33cycle maybe 2 times a year. Af should be here in the AM!! I hope we dont either, but I feel it coming :cry: The only thing weird, is I am having leg and arm cramps <- very new symptom for me

Well you never know, Ive seen alot of people feel AF coming and then it never does!! Especially with your weird cramps!!

Mine should at least start making an appearance by tomorrow midday so guess we shall see soon!!

Emillie, that IS frustrating. :hugs: She sounds like she goes to lengths to avoid being fully involved. Its people like that that I hope stick to having just one kid... clearly they can't even handle that much. :nope:

EElse, yes!! I had a super short AF, then a really long cycle, but that is the cycle I conceived. I've not tried to puzzle out how/if the two are related, but I hope it gives you hope! :dust:

Emiloo, I'm sorry for the BFN and the temp dip!! :hugs: I hope AF stays away even so!

Mom2sam, FX'd the extra CM means BABY! :dust: I've only JUST started getting CM -- been bone dry "down there" since ovulation, which is just weird! :haha:

Twickywabbit, TEST! AF being late is one of the best signs -- far more reliable than leaky breasts! :dust:

CKelly :wave: Heya! I'm feeling terrible :rofl: I'm sick every morning, nauseous all day long, and starving in the evenings. I'm flopping around in my sleep a lot, which is causing my husband to whine about it in the mornings, and my face is broke out like it hasn't been since I was 15. :blush: But I don't mind any of it (except the acne, I really hate that :haha:) ... the throwing up is unpleasant, but it reassures me that everything is OK at least. I'm so far behind in all the threads I follow on here, I'm NEVER gonna get caught up!! :blush:
I got word today that our oldest dog has cancer and has up to 6 months left (but likely much less than that). Been a rough day :nope:

:wave: Hey MSMonkey!! I hope you had a successful IVF... good luck!!! :dust:

AF finally show up today. Now I can focus on next month, got lots of opk! I'm sad about af but we hardly bd this month, it was a crazy busy month.

Aw, sorry AF showed danielle!! But hopefully next month won't be so crazy and with the OPKs you'll have better luck! :dust:

Thank you for the warm welcome ladies!

Not feeling very optimistic this month. I have been feeling pretty angry lat couple of days, and this is usually a sign of a pms and not a pregnancy for me. On the other hand, each of my pregnancies have been different, so I guess there is still hope! few more days to go!

OH and I haven't bd'ed since getting the +opk. :(
But, tonight it IS going to happen! :haha:

Moment of truth tomorrow morning. Deciding to test since ive Been leaking from the right breast, been really tired, and now am laying in bed with bad pelvic pain. I am 2 days late and not so much as light spotting...i usually start spotting a couple of days before af but this time nada. Wish me luck!

Aley it's weird isn't it when it comes to pregnancy progression we really don't mind feeling like crap ;)
Sorry to hear about your dog too I can imagine that's tough right now thinking of u x
Twiclyrabbit fx im stalking :)

Aley: Thanks! :flower: I'm sorry to hear about your dog. Massive :hugs:

twickywabbit: :test: I'll keep my fx for you!!

SilasLove: Hope you caught that eggy in time and get your :bfp:!

danielle: Good luck for the coming month, I hope you get your :bfp:

ella: Sorry that you feel as if you're out, I'll keep my fx that it's pregnancy symptoms and not AF... :hugs:

Well ladies, bfn. :(. still no sign of af but I think my body is just playing jokes on me this month. Cruel joke, haha.

AF was due this morning and nothing! which is weird because she always shows her face when (TMI) I have my first morning poo :haha:

I woke up at 4am from my arms being alseep ? No clue whats going on there maybe I need to eat banana's , oh wait is that just for charlie horses?

I am going to test with a IC in the AM if AF doesn't show, I am usually clockwork! I also read clomid can postpone AF, but we will have answers tomorrow!

I just want either that :bfp: or the :witch: to show

The witch has shown for me ladies. Booooooo. Onto cycle #5!!

I hope you get your BFP Faith!

Sorry about the BFN twickywabbit. I hope you get some answers soon!!

The witch has shown for me ladies. Booooooo. Onto cycle #5!!

I hope you get your BFP Faith!

Sorry about the BFN twickywabbit. I hope you get some answers soon!!

I am sorry Emiloo and Twickywabbit :hugs:

Emiloo thank you sweetie

Hey ladies!!! I am now part of the April thread but I still stalk this one!

Aley so sorry to hear about your four legged kiddo your family will be in my thoughts for sure!:hugs:

AFM!!!!! BIG NEWS HERE! AF finally arrived!!! After a 50 day cycle and a hormone pill called provera and a bunch of lab test the witch is here! I never thought I could be so excited to see her!!! I go for an ultrasound now to make sure everything looks good and if it does I will start Clomid days 3-7 and hope that I will get my baby finally!! If I do conceive this cycle I will be due on NYE! How exciting!!

ellla, mood swings are pretty typical during pregnancy. :winkwink: You're not out until the witch shows! FX'd! :dust:

SilasLove, I hope you got some :sex: in last night!!

CKelly, it is weird! Usually when I'm sick I just want it to be over with -- now I get worried if I don't throw up every morning. :roll:
And, thanks -- my oldest boy is super attached to this dog, so I'm researching how to help kids grieve. I'm hopeful that we'll have until summer before he starts declining - that would give the kids more time to love on him, and say good-bye. :wacko:

twickywabbit - Sorry about the BFN!! I hope your body isn't playing tricks on you -- not a nice trick to play, especially when you're TTC!! :wacko: :hugs:

faith, the arms being asleep is odd! Maybe its a sign?! My hands are asleep when I wake up often, but I think its because I lay on them :haha: I hope your IC in the morning is a :bfp:!!!

I'm sorry the witch showed, Emiloo!! :hugs:

mrsverhey :wave: thank you :hugs:
And HOORAY for AF! :haha: Crazy long cycles are no fun! I really hope the Clomid does the trick for you -- a NYE baby would be the best way to celebrate the New Year, wouldn't it?? :cloud9:

So I *think* (hope, pray) I am now in the 2WW but FF hasn't confirmed O yet. If I did O, I did several days later than the latest I ever have, so I really thought I was out when my bbt plummeted after the usual time it rises. I hadn't gotten any +OPK before CD14 like I always do, so I assumed this cycle was out and wasn't going to test on CD15 (I actually thought the new batch of Wondfos I started this cycle were duds somehow, lol!). DH asked me to test and I got about 36 hours of very clear positives. I have still been taking one each morning and they are still dark, but no longer + as of Tues. morning. And, clearly you can see that after two huge temp drops coinciding with the +OPK, I have had two huge rises yesterday and again today. FX tomorrow's temp is still up and I get confirmed O. It's pretty freaky how extreme/different things are this cycle. And no post-O signs except my CM changed dramatically from wet/EW to very creamy. Here's a chart overlay of this cycle with other "typical" ones of mine...

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 3
Well ladies, got a nice, clear bfp this morning and then 2 hours later AF arrived. What a cruel joke!

With such long cycles (38 days) I'm not sure if I'll make the April thead but I'll stalk.

Good luck to those still in the tww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->