Lucky March Shamrocks [25 BFPs, 4 angels<3]

How is everyone doing?

I am really cramping so bad I can hardly move. Typical af cramps. So I didn't test this morning. I just didn't want to waste a test.

Hey ladies - not sure if I ever came back to update this thread or not. But I'm moving on the April. I got a pos test on FRER but never got a pos on any other kind of test. AF arrived right on time so not sure what is up with that one FRER test I took.

Anyway..off to join the April thread!

Good luck to those still waiting!

Hey ladies - not sure if I ever came back to update this thread or not. But I'm moving on the April. I got a pos test on FRER but never got a pos on any other kind of test. AF arrived right on time so not sure what is up with that one FRER test I took.

Anyway..off to join the April thread!

Good luck to those still waiting!

That's so cruel. I am so sorry that happened to you.

hopelove, you click "Go advanced" and there is a paper clip symbol you will click that and choose browse it takes you to your pictures and select your picture then click upload. Once you submit your reply the picture will be attached. If it says file too large try cropping it or taking one from further away. Hope this helps!

Hi ladies I've been stalking all month as I've had nothing to update. I'm pretty sure AF is on her way as it's become common the day of AF to have pain on my right side where the ectopic was, assume it's from scar tissue. So starting a new cycle but we are taking a break from ttc. Good luck to all those who are out, and happy and healthy nine months to all those fortunate enough to conceive this cycle. God bless you all!

Is there anyone else here who suffers from PMDD? I do And usually have symptoms about a week or so before AF and it's about a week now and still no signs of my PMDD and I'm wondering if that could be a sign that I may be pregnant. I also do have other symptoms. Like CM, cramping, fatigue, headaches, some nausea (could be from headaches but I rarely get nauseous) dizziness, weakness, light headedNess. Some may just be my body tricking me because I want to be so bad. I just started trying this month. I am currently 8DPO.

Just stumbled upon this when searching for PMDD posts, bc I have it, too. Judging from your profile, I'm guessing you were pregnant? I had this happen during two cycles since we've been ttc and then period came early. One of them came with around 16 hours of the scariest depression I've ever felt in my life. Midwife suspects I may have had a chemical pregnancy. Interesting to see that PMDD does go away immediately for some moms upon conception.

been away for a few, was supposed to test on the 21st but ovulated late and Im in my 2ww, 10 dpo or so, Im expecting AF any day now but i haven't felt like i usually do when Im expecting AF. dont want to get my hopes up. i tested yesterday night with clearblue but BFN, was originally going to test this morning but couldn't wait :nope: and now Im regretting wasting a test :dohh:

25 :bfp: is awesome, so sorry to those who miscarried, sending you massive hugs :hug: :hugs:

i will be moving on to the April thread, does anyone have the link?

I got a bfn yesterday and decided to wait until af arrives or I'll test when I'm late. AF is supposed to be here tomorrow or the 2nd since I O'd late this month. So I'm out for March. If not pregnant I have to wait until May to ttc again. DH is going out of town for a couple of weeks for work and it's during my fertile window :-(

Hey ladies! Pregnancy is kicking my butt and I haven't even had the energy to get on the computer! :blush:

Emillie; any update? No sign of AF, I hope?! :dust:

Sorry AF gotcha, Kozmik... best of luck for April! :hugs:

:wave: Heya meek!! I hope the time off from TTC does you both some good! :hugs:

HopeLove; that looks like a BFP to me!! Have you tested again to confirm it?? Congrats!

BabyBump; I hope you get your BFP this month!! :dust: I'm stalking the April thread, so I'll see ya there!! :happydance:

Smille24 - I hope AF stays away for you!! Especially as having to miss your fertile window just sucks :hugs:

Hey ladies! Pregnancy is kicking my butt and I haven't even had the energy to get on the computer! :blush:

Emillie; any update? No sign of AF, I hope?! :dust:

Sorry AF gotcha, Kozmik... best of luck for April! :hugs:

:wave: Heya meek!! I hope the time off from TTC does you both some good! :hugs:

HopeLove; that looks like a BFP to me!! Have you tested again to confirm it?? Congrats!

BabyBump; I hope you get your BFP this month!! :dust: I'm stalking the April thread, so I'll see ya there!! :happydance:

Smille24 - I hope AF stays away for you!! Especially as having to miss your fertile window just sucks :hugs:

No af. I plan on testing tomorrow. If I remember lol.

Emillie, I'm not seeing anything on that test :( Do you see anything in person??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->