Lucky March Shamrocks [25 BFPs, 4 angels<3]

Might have an :angel: here, ladies. Keeping optimistic, but lots of red flags in early scans and betas. One more of each on Friday. :shrug:

starryjune, that does look like you've O'd!! A bit later than normal, but better late than never :winkwink: Good luck with the 2ww!! :dust:

bluefish, omg, cruelty! I'm sorry :hugs: Do you suppose it was a chemical, or a faulty test?!

Congratulations, tasha!!! :yipee: :bfp:

JaiPavarti :hugs: I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get a miracle and everything turns out OK. Major :hugs: for the waiting period though -- that must be hell to go through!!

JaiPavarti :hugs: I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get a miracle and everything turns out OK. Major :hugs: for the waiting period though -- that must be hell to go through!!
Thank you! The rollercoaster of emotions, different opinions, no real conclusive answers, all the while still feeling quite pregnant symptomatically is rough. I have a wonderful DH and mom, as well as my best friend who is just now going through a early loss - lots of love & support to get me through.

Tested again almost a week late hate to say it but I don't think I stand a chance with a bfn

Woohoo tasha!

JaiParvati - keeping my fingers crossed, I know exactly what you are going through.

Ladies, I haven't been on in a while, I figured I was out, but now I'm terrified and freaking out. I've been having horrible pains, sickness and in general feeling crappy. I have BFP Test Sticks (thats the name) by Fairhaven Health. I took one cause ColbysMommy and I were talking about it and I just in general got itchy to test to put my mind at rest and not give myself false hope. THERE IS A LINE. I can see it with my own two eyes, but my cruddy camera isn't making it easy to pick up. I uploaded it here to use all the inversions and I want to say I see something, especially on the Lighten setting. People have said they had dye bleeding issues with this brand (not sure how since it passed the test line FIRST) resulting in false positives so I tried it with water and even my sons apple juice with other tests and nada, no line, not even a squinty of a squinter. These are supposed to be 20MIU. Thoughts? Anyone use this brand or know of it? If you don't see a line, it's ok, sugar coating won't do me any good lol Thanks all!

Aww navy :hugs: hope you get answers!

Officially in my 2ww now. OH and I were able to bd, so all is well there.

I see a line navy, especially if I click the 'lighten' option - makes it clearer.

Congrats!! Hope it's a sticky bean for you!

Yay more bfp's ladies! Congratulations! Sorry to those who r out xx
Navy I do see a line but without causing offence I remember u posting about a nasty period? If that's the case I would b worried it's just dye run, otherwise I'd say go see ur doc & I have my fingers crossed for u xx

Navy I do see a line but without causing offence I remember u posting about a nasty period? If that's the case I would b worried it's just dye run, otherwise I'd say go see ur doc & I have my fingers crossed for u xx

FabPop, no offence taken at all, that's why I'm so confused! My period is always light (as in panty liners all day light) and for the most part it was this last time except for one day where it was really crampy and I passed a large clot, which again makes me so confused. I considered a dye run and I used other tests of the same brand (I have 20 or so) with water and even my sons juice but they were both negative. So unless pee can only cause a dye run I am completely stumped, which brings me to my next experiment.

I peed one another an hour later, the line on the first one was so faint that if a positive showed up, it HAD to be a dye run, there's just no way there would be enough HCG. It was negative. I took another this morning at a 7 hour hold and I got a darker positive, still light, but dark enough for even my camera to see it. I'm so confused right now.

Uploaded latest tests here.

Attachments

• 10965742_1078321972185088_839145060_n.jpg
    10965742_1078321972185088_839145060_n.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 18
Navy sorry this is confusing u, I see that line quite clearly good luck x

I haven't been on this thread in awhile. Congrats to everyone who got a :bfp:!

I was supposed to test on the 3rd but the :witch: got me 3 days earlier than expected. I am going to test on the 31st now. I am currently 9 dpo and at 6-7 dpo I had a pulling feeling in my lower abdomen accompanied by lower back pain. I am hoping it was implantation but no spotting. The past day I've been craving sugar and I'm usually opposite. ..I love salty things. Last night I woke up sweating to death and for some reason I am very itchy on and around my bbs. I hope these are good signs.

Okay so it is hard to see it in picture. But I there is a line in person. Maybe I just have wishful thinking. I am 8 dpo give or take a day. I just don't want to be disappointed again. Because I convinced myself something is there. But I can't resist taking tests lol.

Attachments

• WP_20150327_002.jpg
    WP_20150327_002.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 23

FabPop, no offence taken at all, that's why I'm so confused! My period is always light (as in panty liners all day light) and for the most part it was this last time except for one day where it was really crampy and I passed a large clot, which again makes me so confused. I considered a dye run and I used other tests of the same brand (I have 20 or so) with water and even my sons juice but they were both negative. So unless pee can only cause a dye run I am completely stumped, which brings me to my next experiment.

I peed one another an hour later, the line on the first one was so faint that if a positive showed up, it HAD to be a dye run, there's just no way there would be enough HCG. It was negative. I took another this morning at a 7 hour hold and I got a darker positive, still light, but dark enough for even my camera to see it. I'm so confused right now.

Uploaded latest tests here.

It is confusing but I see a line.

I ran to the store this morning when they opened and grabbed a FRER and Blue Dye test (I know blues are bad about false positives and evaps) and the consensus is in......... :bfn: There's not even a line on the blue dye. FRERs are 12MIU, the FH brand is supposed to be 20MIU, so I've have gotten a line on the FRER if I was pregnant. So I guess their just faulty tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->