Lump and itchy nipple?

tiger

mum-1boy-expecting1girl
Reaction score
Hi there girls :flower:
ok heres the story, im only young (20 soon). I had an operation on my right breast when I was 13 for mastitis (sounds crazy for a 13 yr old i know, its VERY rare), anyway about 6months ago a little lump ON my aereola formed on the same breast. I went to the doctor after it didnt go away and started to ache a little but she told me it was just fatty tissue and not to worry it should go away in a week (even tho i already had it for 2 months??) anyway, its still there, its not painful but occasionally does ache, it hasnt gotten any smaller. anyway my nipple is now INCREDIBLY itchy. the itching is soooooo bad i feel like ripping it off :haha: . no matter what creams lotions etc i use it doesnt help at all. and a little bit of crust has formed on the very tip of my nipple where it itches? ive researched and all i come up with is pagets desease (a form of breast cancer), but i dont want to rely on google and freak myself out. im worried i will go to the doctor and they will tell me its nothing and im being stupid (thats what she usually does). anyway ill attatch a photo of the lump ( i tried making sure not much of my nipple was showing). please any experiences or advice would be great !!!!!
https://i51.tinypic.com/24q4h0n.jpg

That sounds nasty hun. I really hope its nothing serious. But you should defo get it looked at xx

it looks like a cyst to me hun, i had 1 that looked exactly the same on my lower back (knicker line) could it be from where your bra is rubbing it, cysts form from blocked sweat glands, i would go back and see the doctor its unlikey its anthing serious, best of luck Xx

It looks like a cyst to me too I had one the same for years before I had it removed during an op to get implants

I'm no doctor though Hun and i didn't get any itch

if I were you I would get back to the GP and insist on a referal for piece of mind, they can't refuse

let us all know how you get on

x

thankyou ladies. i went to a different doctor and he wasnt happy with it so sent me for an ultrasound. they found another 3 cysts in my boob while they were looking at this one, so they r cysts. im on tablets to try and shrink them and if that doesnt work i have the choice to cut them out or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->