• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lump on kidney :/

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
I had a scan on my ovarys last week and they do one on your kidneys while they are doing it, my doctor called to say i have a lump on my kidney and they sent it to a kidney doctor, they later phoned back saying that the kidney doctor wants me to have a CT scan. I woke up with a sore back on Monday morning and let my sister walk on my back because i thought it might need cracked, then i was stretching back and realized the pain was coming more from the right (the lump is on the right) i showed my mum where the pain was and she said that was my kidney area. Now i'm scared when i google it everything says cancer, the doctor said she thinks its benign and in my mind i know it probably isn't cancer, or anything to worry about, but i'm still scared i don't know weather i should call my doctors and tell them i have pain in that area or just wait until i receive an appointment for the CT scan. I am currently ttc to conceive, am i supposed to carry on, should i stop and wait until after the scan, i have already informed everyone i wont be touching alcohol until i have had the scan.

I cant help but worry.

I know its a bit of a late reply, how did you get on?, I'm recovering from kidney cancer, I had part of my kidney removed in April x

I had my ct scan cancelled because i found out i was pregnant but that ended up being a chemical pregnancy so i am waiting for them to contact me with a new appointment, i dont get pain from my kidney any more though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->