Luna

xCherylx

Pregnant and Mum of 1
Reaction score
As I cannot find any extending straps for the Quinny Buzz 08, I have convinced my OH to buy the Luna. However I need it to fit in the back of a KA, does it fold up small? Any good & bad things I should know about it before I buy?
Thanks x :blush:

Folds up nicely I'd say in to any car!

The Luna imo is a better looking version of a stroller lol I think some forget that its as light weight as a normal stroller therefore should not be used to carry too much on the handles because its only down side imo is it can tip backwards quite easy - when on a bus have the handles facing the sides not the open aisle etc other than that its perfect.

I love my luna :D its a buy you wont regret!!

Did you all get it from the mamas and papas website? I really wanna see it before I buy it and I can't find it in John Lewis or Mothercare :S

I was just about to post a thread with the exact same question but thought I'd do a quick search first to see what other had said about the Luna first!! Glad I did!

Does anyone have any pics of what the pushchair looks like folded?

In-laws are going to be looking after Hannah one day a week when I go back to work in March and we're looking for a lightweight stroller for them but they only have a Ford Ka.

I'll take a picture once I move Kyle out of it into his bed!
He falls asleep so easy in it, its great :D I bought mines from a local mamas and papas stock retailed called Young Trend, they had them up on show there.

I am getting my luna on tues hopefully so will test if it fits in my KA :p if i forget PM me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->