Lunches at work in half an hour?

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
At work before i went on Mat leave i admit,i use to buy my food there and it wasnt healthy in the slightlest. I work in a shopping centre and right at my feet i had mc d's,kfc,subway etc...

So when i go back in march i need some ideas of food i can take and eat at work.

I only get 1/2 hour lunch break and we do have a microwave and a kettle:thumbup:

It needs to be something filling as i get mardy when im hungry:haha: but also something healthy because im dieting...

ideas?xx:flower:

I only get half an hour too. I usually take something like tomato pasta with chicken/tuna or pitta breads with spicy turkey and mayo, dead quick to put together the night before and sling into your bag in the morning! x

Make baked potatoes the night before then they just need heated up in the microwave and can have any number of fillings - very filling and nutritious.

What about wraps with something like ham and salad, couscous salads, if you have a kettle you could make the couscous up there or make it at home and have it cold. Pastas are a good idea as they are very filling and theres so many sauces. Also Sandwhiches and pittas. If you don't find them very filling you could always take something for afterwards, fruit, veges, rice cakes etc. :)

What about those new uncle bens pasta/rice with sauces? Ive never tried them but i saw a few people recommend them on a thread on here

I tend to take in the night before leftovers. Another one I quiet like if I don’t have leftovers is the microwaveable rice with some chicken

Make baked potatoes the night before then they just need heated up in the microwave and can have any number of fillings - very filling and nutritious.

That is something I have never thought of! Thankyou!

a lass that i work with whos dieting takes the biggest tub of fruit salad you've eve seen.. looks delish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->