• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lupron injections... and pregnant!

krjpjh

Reaction score
Hey all,
I am new to the site, so I hope I'm posting in the right section with this concern/question. I am currently taking lupron depot, I am in the middle of a 3 month time released shot. I started feeling off in the last few days, so I called my Dr and told him I felt like I did when I was pregnant with my other children. He said he has never had a patient become pregnant while on these injections, and apparently I am the first! I took a home test today and it came out positive. I am freaking out because I've read online all the horrible things lupron can do to a baby. Does anyone have any info/experience with this? I can't find too much information other than things that are scaring me.

Thanks,
Stef

I was wondering how your pregnancy is going? Any detected fetal birth defects? I just found out on Monday that I am preganant which apparently the urine test did not detect before I got my lupron injection for endometriosis. I am also trying to find information on other individuals in similar situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->