Luteal Phase Defect

Hey girlies :hi:

I didn't manage to get an FRER tonight but I will retest with a cheapie in the morning.

Shells and ES, I'm not going anywhere!. We've gone through this journey together and I'm not about to stop now :winkwink: Besides, we need to have BFPs all round!!

Shells, the tech did ask me when my last period was so not sure what he was looking for..... Who knows....
I also think you're definitely not out until AF arrives. Besides, BB temperatures are very sensitive things and even the slightest thing can throw you off! I think you definitely do enough :sex: so please don't put more pressure on yourself :hugs:

I'll keep you posted girls and Stace let us know how it goes tomorrow :cloud9:

Xxx. :kiss: xxx

Awww girls I'm so glad to hear you'll be hanging around xxx can't wait for tomorrow's test maz xx

Stace can't wait to hear what tomorrow's numbers are x fx for lovely large numbers xx

ES where are you in your cycle sorry if you've already posted im on my phone and can't scroll back and I've been caught up in all the bfp excitement xx

I'm not too worried about my temp as long as it rises tomorrow like it should! I've never had a cycle with out O temp rise. .. so fx this is just like a cycle without si and tomorrow will show that today was O day :)

Xxx

Shells, I'm really hoping you O'd today too! I got everything crossed for you!! Keep us posted!!

Spock-The cheapie will definitely do, especially if you're doing fmu as your result today was after 15 pees! Lol. Post us a pic after you test!! :)

ES-good luck on your ultrasound tomorrow! Hope everything's going perfect this cycle!!

Imm-did you decide on names yet? I think the names part is going to be hard. After years of looking (lol I know) we stil don't have the one. Every time I get the one someone steals it unknowingly. But I think that just means there's a more perfect name out there that we haven't found yet!

Shells, I'm CD12 tomorrow and having an ultrasound to see if I can take the trigger. Then it's go time and the awful wait!

Hi guys :hi:

Shells, good luck on the temp rise. I have my fingers crossed for you hon. Xx :thumbup:

Stace, good luck again hon. I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine and those little beans are making themselves comfy (and yes, I really think you're having twins) :happydance:

ES, good luck with the ultrasound. Hope it goes well?

Well this morning I did another cheapie using another brand (I haven't been able to go out on my own to buy something decent)

This was 2nd morning urine and I took photo 15 minutes after:

https://https://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr3/mazmail1977/155aca87daf614f91014444bcd4eb7a1.jpg

I'm still very cautious.....keep thinking my results should be darker at 13dpo....

Thanks again girls. As always, you're fab xxxxx

:hugs:

That's defo a bfp im so happy for you this is turning in to the lucky thread. How you feeling excited nervous worried all of the above?

Stace we have decided on names but aren't telling as we don't want people to say i don't like or steal them.

Maz is that tesco own brand? If so they are not very sensitive so that's a beautiful line for 13dpo on those xxx :thumbup:

ES good luck with your ultrasound today hope you can trigger :thumbup: we'll be tww'ing together :thumbup:

Stace and Lmm i know all about picking names and having them stolen too :dohh: We have a large extended family and soooo many babies we've not got a lot left to choose form now lol I'm sure the names you will have will be perfect :flower:

Yay my temp went up today - just like a cycle without SI, CD13 was O day and not huge jump but that's ok - maybe my body has gotten used to the SI and i need to break from it for a cycle or 2 x

Thanks so much girls :hugs:

Imm of course I am very happy but I am still very early so seeing how it goes. I can't wait to hear the names of your little ones. Can I just ask where you are from? :flower:

Thanks so much Shells. The test I used was a cheapo one from the pharmacy so I'm not sure how sensitive it is....... I'm not even that sure when I ovulated. I just only know when I got a positive OPK and that was 2 weeks ago today. So pleased your temp went up hon. Keeping it crossed xxxx

I don't think I'm going to go crazy with the testing because that will drive me nuts. I might wait a few days and test with the digital.....

Hope you're all well? :hugs:

Also I have posted the tests in the Pregnancy Test gallery too xxx

Yay Spockette! Congrats! That line is plenty dark for how early you are!

Shells, I'm really glad your temp went up! I'm excited to have someone to go through the TWW with!

Spock-that is definitely a BFP!! Being that it was your 2nd urine of the day too!! I'm positive it will get darker! When will you schedule an appointment with your doctor to confirm? Congrats!!!!! It's so surreal isn't it?

Shells-that's great news that your temp went up! So excited for you as well!! Fx for you!!!!

Imm- totally understand about the names! When are you due?

ES-hope the ultrasound went well and you can get started!!! Love that you and shells are in this together! Would be awesome if you two gave us a clean sweep of bfps this cycle!!'

Fx for you ladies!!!

Thanks Stace :hugs: Over he in the UK you can go straight to the midwife. If I go to the Docs they'll just say 'oh congratulations, go and see your midwife' :haha:

How did the HCG results go? :cloud9:

ES, how was the ultrasound?

Shells, I hope you're well?

I am feeling shattered........ZZZzzzzzzz. ..:sleep:

Oh and I had this in my draw and thought what the hec.....

https://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr3/mazmail1977/5ecec117208da4997c4718e777225ded.jpg"]https://https://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr3/mazmail1977/5ecec117208da4997c4718e777225ded.jpg

Sorry, not sure why it came up twice xxx

Shells-I am so excited for you!!! Wow!! Amd you're already feeling tired? That hasn't stopped for me yet. Especially since we're not allowed caffeine. Boo!! Any other symptoms??

Hcg results are in and they went from 397 to 978!! The nurses are happy and my estrogen is good too! When I went in this morning the lab lady who draws my blood and the nurse both hugged me! It was nice! Made having to go the ivf route much less painful ya know??

Stace, fab numbers hon. Huge congratulations! :cloud9:
I'm feeling really tired at the moment but no other symptoms so far. I expect it to hit me in week 5 or 6....(I hope) xxx

Spockette:happydance:

Stace:happydance:

My ultrasound was bittersweet. Apparently I DID ovulate on my own (yay!), but looks like we missed our window this month. Gonna have sex tonight just incase ovulation happened today, but I'm thinking I'm taking the rest of the cycle off! I really don't mind that much, as long as I know my body is starting to work!

Spockette im in the UK near Manchester. Have you made an appointment to see the midwife yet?

Stace im due in November its going really quick. How you feeling?

Imm-that is good to hear. Hope mine goes really quick too! :) Im feeling fine. Looking bloated though even though my scale says the same. Excited to see the ultrasound in 2 weeks!!!

Spock-so when was your LMP? Wondering if we'd be due around the same time.

ES-sorry you got some bittersweet news. That is great that you O'd on your own, but hopefully you didn't miss it. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Shells-2 week wait...yay! lol When is your AF due? hoping she doesn't show!

ES - hope you haven't missed it!! FX you caught the quick little bugger lol x

Stace - yep 2ww... again lol AF is due anywhere from 13th - 15th - depending on weather the SI does it's job of extending LP or not this month lol xx

ES...that's a shame they missed it this cycle but I hope you :sex: anyway? You never know!! :flower:

Imm I had no idea you were from Manchester? That's great! Were you born there too? Do you have the accent? :flower:

Shells, good luck for this month! 2ww are horrid! Any news on when your Lap may happen? I think you should keep calling the hospital to see if they have cancellations! I reckon lots of ladies cancel because they fall pregnant. (Hopefully that will be you too)

Stace, my last period was on the 6th June so I am due on the 13th March according to the online calculator. :cloud9: What about you?

As for me, I'm just getting on with it. Feeling a bit tired and wake up feeling abit nauseous. It's started really early.... In laws are still here so they're helping me out!:thumbup:

Love to you all

:kiss:

Maz - no idea yet, but pre op on monday i will ask again lol :thumbup: Have you told your in-laws your Pg yet? xx I got my CH this morning so 3dpo... so only a week til AF roughly due - 2ww is always quicker with LPD lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->