Luteal Phase Defect

Hi girlies :hi:

Shells, I agree with Stacer! If it is just the cervix then maybe they can open it for you! It actually makes a lot of sense. I know one of your tubes is slightly blocked but you can ovulate from the other. You can take some Clomid to ensure you do ovulate from that ovary.... Keep us posted hon! :winkwink:

Stacer, I'm 6 weeks today and feeling very tired, on and off nausea throughout the day and wake up with headaches. Other than that, I'm fine. I did have pains on my side a few days ago, so I went to A & E. They didn't scan me but they checked my HCG levels and it was 33,000! I've got a scan booked for tomorrow just to rule out ectopic. :shrug:
I'm so excited for you Stacer. I am sooooooo sure there are two cooking away in there. Please let us know how you get on!! :cloud9:

:kiss: :hugs:

Hi ladies! Had to pop on and give you am update. Ultrasound went well today and the best part is we're having twins!!!! I can't believe it. When the doctor told me I said "shut up" because I wasn't expecting that. The thought did cross my mind but not today! It's so amazing! Hearing the heartbeats brought tears to my eyes!! It's set in that this is real! Thanks so much for your support! I'll be hanging around as long as I'm welcome because the first trimester thread scares me!!!

I hope everyone is doing well!!

Spock-your hcg is great! How did the scan go? Hoping the scare was just a scare!! I'm waiting for the nausea to set in! Hopefully I'm one of the lucky ones though that doesn't get it!!

Oh wow I knew it had to be twins!!!! That's the best news ever xxx maz how did you your scan go today? Keeping everything crossed all is ok and is just a scare xxx I'm on my holidays in sunny Blackpool but still had to get in to check in on you both xx

Yeah your going the twin club double congratulations that's amazing. Hopefully you will have a good pregnancy I've had no sickness in fact I've had nothing much at all apart from a massive bump.

Stacer :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: I bloody knew it. I am sooooooo pleased for you. A million congratulations to you and hubby!! You've waited so long and you deserve it so much :happydance: I sooooooo hope you don't get the nausea. It's awful :nope:

My scan went well girls, thanks for asking. I saw a little blob and a little heartbeat so all going well! :cloud9: Measured just right too.

Shells how are you hon? Hope you're enjoying Blackpool?

Imm how are you getting on ferrying the big bump? :cloud9:

Sorry about the delay in answering girls. I'm feeling a bit sick and so tired :sick:

Yay Stace! Congrats on Twins!:happydance:

Spockette, glad to hear everything is good!

Hi everyone else!

AFM, I ended up having a 25 day cycle......unmediated! I have to take this cycle off because of a vaccine I received for work, so I'm on a break, but just for this cycle.

Thanks so much ladies!

How is everyone doing??

Shells-any word when your lap and dye will be? Any other new updates?

Es-how are you doing? Are you taking a break from ttc? Hope you're ok.

Imm-how are your twins treating you? We're you stressed through your entire pregnancy especially since there were 2 to worry about? Did yours measure differently each time or were they about the same?

Spock-how are you? Enjoying being pg?

I had an ultrasound last Friday at my new OB, but couldn't get good dating so I'll have to go back next tues. glad I get to get scanned often but just makes for more worry!

Hi Stace - no news here, just plodding along ... waiting for Af.... waiting for lap date... always waiting lol x

Glad your doing ok, hope they manage to get a good scan on tuesday so you can stop worrying a little xx Will you be finding out what sex the babies are when you can? x

Maz how are you doing? xx

well the hospital must have heard me moaning about waiting... they have just rang me and i go in the 12th august.... now it's time to worry what they find or not find and back to square one :dohh:

Stacer im doing ok apart from my bump being massive but there are 2 in there to be honest im doing ok hoping i carry on feeling ok. They do measure different every time not got another scan till end of the month im betting they have grown loads. They move loads feels like I've got an octopus in my stomach.

How are you doing?

That's great shells!! Hopefully they don't find anything that's not fixable so you can get that Bfp!! Let us know how it goes! Fx everything goes well!

Imm-glad you feel good! That's great! At least you're getting close so you won't be big for too much longer.

I'm good, feeling fine, no nausea just exhaustion sore boobs and difficulties sleeping. I'm not certain about my new OB, when I went in at 8 weeks 2 days the US tech did an abdominal scan, then told me one of the babies sacs was smaller. I'm trying not to stress but of course it's on my mind. The research I've done shows that they should've done a vaginal us for more accurate dating. My friend did vaginal all the way up to 12 weeks. Then I've read that they usually even out at the next appt; that it's too early to tell; that one could be hiding behind the other, etc. so i don't know. But when the nurse came in she didnt seem concerned, so its frustrating! And i never got to see the doctor. I told Dh and he is not concerned, he thinks we've disproved her theory but im still just a little nervous. So we will see at my next appt on Tuesday. Praying that everything goes well. I actually called my FS and spoke with the nurse and she thinks it's too early to determine that-which I trust her, plus she said as long as the heartbeats are good then she wouldn't worry. Which they were, they were 150 and 170. But the US tech didn't even compare it to my last US that my FS did. So it was just my first experience with that US tech at my new OB practice and I'm not sold on her! lol.

Stace its very worrying i no my first few scans where vaginal the consultant scanned me said they get a better view as they are so small i no its hard not to worry after my mc i was so worried about this pregnancy i had my first scan at 5.5wk the twins where just black dots no heartbeats had to wait 3wk for the next scan it was awful we just worried the whole time i still worry now about them im just glad to have them check me and the twins as often as possible. When is your next scan?

Thanks Imm. I guess its more stressful with 2 than just one! My next scan is tues. I was looking at pictures and the uterus goes forward and faces the belly button while the cervix remains closer to the rectum. It was twin a that was smaller which was the one closest to the cervix, but the cervix is closer to the back than the front of the uterus so I'm thinking twin a was just behind twin b. it would make perfect sense based on the images I've seen. Trying to stay positive as worrying doesn't help!! Lol

Hello my lovelies :hi:

I'm sorry I'm not on here as often as I'd like. I haven't forgotten about you but I just feel awful! :nope: 24/7 nausea and permanently exhausted. Looking after a toddler at the same time is so difficult. However, I am definitely not going to complain!! I had this with my first too.

Shells, that's brilliant news about the Lap!! :thumbup: I actually hope they find something they can fix. Can I just ask, are they aware of your cervix and the possible issue you may have? Are they going to investigate that?

Stacer, please don't worry about the other twin. Nothing is ever accurate with ultrasounds and yes they should have done a vaginal one. The heartrates are fab!! You will be absolutely fine hon.

Imm, gear to hear you're getting bigger! Hope it's not too uncomfortable?

I've got a private scan this Wed to check things are ok? I hope they are! Very nervous but I really want to know. I'll be nine weeks! :dohh:

Love to you all girls. I'm off to stick my head down the toilet :sick:

Spock-sorry to hear you are so sick! I hope you get some relief soon! I don't know how women with kids do pregnancy!! I can barely take care of my dog bc I'm do tired! Lol but other than that I feel great, almost too great. Hope that's ok. Thanks for the positive vibes. Scan is less than 24 hours. Dh is certain everything is ok and made me refer to the twins all weekend! He's cute! I just have OCD do its hard not to think about it!!

Shells--only a week until your lap and dye! Hope this week flies by so you can get some more answers and be on your way!! Keep us posted!

Imm-thinking my pregnancy is similar to your because as of now, I feel great other than being tired! Will be 10 weeks in 2 days. Crazy! Hope you're well!

Es-I think you're on a break? Hope you're doing well!

Maz glad you popped in i was getting worried about you! sorry to hear your so sick, it can't be pleasant, but will be worth it xx They are not aware of the cauterisation i had because i forgot about it! :blush: BUT it will be the first thing i tell the surgeon on monday when i see him! In a way i hope this is the main cause because then it adds weight to my IVF appeal letter if they caused the issue all them years ago... i'm not that lucky though lol x

Stace hope the can goes well tomorrow, i'm sure all is fine xx

Hi ladies, hate to bring bad news to the forum, however my scan didn't go so well. The tech was right from the previous scan when she said baby a might not make it. At the scan yesterday baby a didnt have a heartbeat. We are very saddened by this of course. The doctor seems to think its chromosomal issues. The baby is still there and they said I'll either absorb it or I'll bleed. However, they did say that baby b looks perfect, so that's a relief. We are very thankful to have baby b, but it's been really hard on me. I've been moping around yesterday and today. The thought that my pregnancy will be more special than everyone else around me who got pregnant so easily around me is now gone. I'll just have a normal pregnancy like everyone else. I know it's silly, but after ivf and everything, having twins made me feel good about it. I have to remind myself I'm still pregnant with the other though. It's been tough but I'm hoping it gets easier.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Stace im so sorry it must be really hard for you please give yourself time to grieve but stay positive about the little one inside you that's still growing and is going to need you to nurture him/her you've been through so much to get this far i know its going to be hard the next few days and months all will be ok in the end and trust me you will never forget the little one you have lost but in time it does get better love you to and your hubby at this difficult time x x

Stacer,
I'm so, so sorry honey. I wish there was something I could do to take the pain away. I know that carrying twins does carry a a much higher risk but after what you've been through it must be like a stab in the heart.

I really pleased that the other twin is well hon. I am so sure you'll go on to have a very healthy and happy pregnancy. I think you're absolutely brilliant and your little bubba is so lucky to have a mummy like you. You take care of yourself and we are always here x xx

Lots of hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->