Luteal Phase Defect

Shells-you're absolutely right that the TWW is so much faster with a LPD. I always liked that part a little bit!!! Your chart looks good. Hoping the temperature stays up!!! Unless you get a dip for implantation.

Spock-my EDD would be about March 5th! YAY! Yes, did you tell you inlaws you were pegnant? Have you told anyone else yet?

Es-hope you're just taking it easy and enjoying your self.

Thanks guys! I actually purposefully didn't try this month. I feel I need Moore time to get my weight down. Because I think that might balance out the hormones, and make ovulation happen by itself. Hopefully!

Hey ladies i hope your all doing well xx I've had some gutting news today my SIL is pregnant with number 4... completely unplanned as her family was complete :cry: I'm happy for them, but why her and not me :cry: I've been reading my horoscope for july just to try and find some hope... here are some extracts: :roll: i so hope this is true!

Pop the champagne, dear Pisces! Some amazing changes are taking place in the heavens, now that Jupiter, the giver of gifts and luck, just recently moved into Cancer and your fifth house of true love, children, and creativity.

This benefic planet, Jupiter, is set to stay in this part of your chart for nearly thirteen months, until July 16, 2014. This has to be reason to celebrate! It matters not what your marital status happens to be, for every Pisces, of every birthday, will partake of this wonderful trend.

Not only will Jupiter enliven your love life, Jupiter will also bring blessings for conception / pregnancy or to the children you have now.

Do you long for a baby? Jupiter can see to it that you are buying - or knitting - baby booties very soon! Whether you hope to conceive a child or adopt one, both ways are favored as a path to motherhood and fatherhood. This year and the first half of 2014 will be your best year in twelve years to start the process.

FULL HOROSCOPE HERE

Now is that 12 years line just a coincidence?? or fate! God i hope this has a true meaning!

xx

Shells-I'm sooo sorry! I know you're probably devestated! It's so hard to hear when everyone else keeps getting pregnant!! I sure do hope that horoscope has some meaning! It sure is spot on with everyone you're going through!! I'm sure we all would be so thrilled if you got that BFP! You deserve it! Keep your head up hun and were here for you!! Hugs!

Aww Shells

I wish I could give you a huge hug! :hugs: :hugs:

I can't imagine how you must be feeling! Well, I kind of know to a certain extent but I found it heart wrenching when I used to see a pregnant woman in the street, let alone a family member.
The horoscope is very interesting and I sooooooooooo hope it comes true! :cloud9:
The only thing I can say hon, is that things are moving ahead for you! I'll have everything crossed for you that you will get pregnant soon BUT just in case it takes that little bit of help you will have your Lap to see what's going on and you have been approved for Clomid. :happydance:
YOU will get your baby! I promise! It just takes some ladies a little bit longer.....

Always here :winkwink:

:kiss: xxx

Hope everyone else is ok?

In laws are still here :devil:

Thanks ladie for letting me rant xx I feel a lot better today about it all - it's just the initial news that gets to me x when i see her for the first time i might have a meltdown again but i'll get over it xx

I had my pre op assessment today... all is good and i'm good to go just got to wait on date... which still hasn't been arranged yet! She said i'm only likely to get 1 weeks notice for it! I have blood test forms here and once the letter arrives i need to get them done asap. I also had to have an ECG today because of my SVT - all is good!

You all know 'DH' are not officially married... he's not a happy bunny today - he confessed to me this morning that a gig we had booked for this week, which has been cancelled today!, he was using the money for an engagement ring - apparently he has spoken with my mum 2 weeks ago and asked her if he could marry me.... he planned on proposing when we go away to blackpool (seaside resort for those across the pond lol) for the weekend in 2 weeks time... and now with the cancellation he is devastated as the one romantic thing he ever thought up on his own has fallen through - OMG how sweet was that going to be!! :hb: :hb: I know once spare money is available it will happen - we just have so much to spend on the business and cost of living it doesn't come around very often x

Hey girlies :hi:

How are well all? :flower::flower:

Finally my in laws have left :smug: Things are now back to normal!

Shells, I am so pleased the pre op went well! Lets hope the appointment comes really soon!:coffee:
I was reading what your partner was going to do and I was like 'awww'.. That's just the sweetest thing ever. I am so sorry he wasn't able to do it. I'm really hoping that the opportunity will happen soon for you guys. You so deserve it. :hugs:

How are you getting on with the 2ww??

Stacer and ES, I hope you guys are well?

I'm feeling ok. Tired with Nausea on and off.......xxxx

:kiss:

Hi shells! Sorry your oh won't be able to do as planned. That was really sweet of him to plan that out though! What a good guy! Im sure it will happen soon though!! Keep your head up honey! You guys will have a great time together no matter what!!

Spock-I'm with you on being tired but haven't had nausea. Yesterday my stomach felt off but nothing happened and when I ate or drank water I felt better.

ES hope you're doing good!

hey ladies xx

Glad your both doing well :) Hope the nausea isn't too bad, but i bet it's also strangely reassuring to know baby is growing xx

I'm 9dpo - nothing unusual going on here at all - same old, same old :dohh:

Hi! I'm doing good. CD20, and hoping AF holds off until Saturday, so I can at least have a 21 day cycle. I'm getting more crampy though....

I can't wait for nausea! Lol, things only infertile people say.....I actually didn't have much nausea with my pregnancy. But the lack of it had nothing to do with my MC, since the baby stopped growing at 10.5 weeks, and had a healthy heartbeat at 8 weeks.

Shells, when are you testing?

I tested yesterday and today... BFN as always. I don't know why i even bother testing... i guess the hope of one day seeing 2 lines appear outweighs the sensible side of me lol x

I hope Af stays away full stop for you ES x

Hey shells, it looks like you're only 9 days past ovulation? It could've been too early hun! Even with lpd, implantstion could be occuring right now. Hoping af stays away! Hugs! Thinking of you!

Just wanted to say that I had LP of 10 days. I tried Vit B6 and vitex (for a little while) which didn't lengthen it. I stopped those and got some progesterone cream. Lo and behold that month I got my bfp. I never knew what my LP would have been without it and I do believe it's a coincidence personally. Might be worth a shot though. Good luck ladies, I know how stressful it is.

Many congratulations MrsPhez! Funnily enough the FS mentioned about the natural progestorone too. I didn't use it but it sounds like it did the trick. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Shells, really sorry about the BFN but 9dpo is still early! I'm soooooooo hoping its your month. As soon as you get your BFP, we are going to have some online drinking :wine:

ES, so sorry about your miscarriage :hugs: Also, I conceived my daughter very easily on a 21 day cycle..... :thumbup:

Stacer, hope you're well? How are you feeling?

At the moment I'm only getting a bit of nausea in the morning, sore nipples and feeling a bit more tired......xxx

Shells, I read your post on the vent thread. I can't believe the closed cervix could be what's causing this issue. I hope you're feeling a little bit of relief as you just might know what's causing the issue. Let us know once you get a chance to talk eith your FS about that and what they say. I really hope that's the issue and it's completely fixable so that you can get that BFP! Keep us posted!

Hope everuone is well! 3 days until my ultrasound!

Hi girls :hi:

Shells, sorry I didn't read that post but I hope it's something they can fix for you! Is that what they say has been causing the issue ? :hugs:

Stacer :happydance: 3 days only! Woo hoo! Can't wait to hear how it goes!
How are you feeling?

Xxxxx

Hey girls hope your both feeling ok :flower:

I don't know if that is what is causing the issue, but it was mentioned when i had my follow up about my cervix being closed, which is most definitely shouldn't have been closed the day of my positive opk!- but it was only yesterday when chatting with a MW friend and i was catching her up with everything, she told me that the treatment i had for cervical erosion 15 years ago is actually 'surgery' and as i was treated with an older technique with 'Acid' to burn off the cells - this can cause scar tissue! I never even gave that any thought when they said at my HSG had i had any cervix treatment! I don't know if i'll get a chance to mention it to FS before my lap and dye - but i will mention it when i go in (when ever that is!) I'm wondering if it is that that's cause my issues... or if i'm just clutching at straws for them to find something that can be fixed and help me :shrug: xx

Shells-I don't blame you one bit for wanting to know what's csusing this. I mean there's got to be something. And that would be amazing if all they needed to do was open up the cervix?! Definitely keep us posted as we are rooting for you!!

Spock-I'm doing good, no complaints. Just cold all the time and tired and a little bit of cramping but nothing bad. Very excited about my ultrasound. Wondering how many stuck, whether one or 2. The embryos they put back were the same quality so I'm wondering if there will be 2? Only 2 more days! How are you? I still haven't been nauseous, just a bit of upset stomach.

ES-hope you're doing good!

Stacey i can't wait for your ultrasound either :happydance::happydance: it must be so exciting :cloud9: I'm going away friday morning for a wedding then we're off to the beach (blackpool lol) for the weekend straight after... with the bride and groom lol :haha: But i'll do my best to check in and catch up with how many sticky beans you have going on in there :cloud9:

Maz... how are you feeling? i know over here we don't get ultrasounds til 12 weeks... will you be doing a private one any time soon?? xx

Thanks shells! Sounds like you got a fun weekend planned! Enjoy it to the fullest!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->