Luteal phase too short?

amariee

Proud Mom of 3
Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

Me and DH have been ttc #2 for a few months now, not actively since we recently got married and school started back up for DS. I don't feel my luteal phase is long enough. On average AF since coming off of mirena and losing 120lbs. is 26 days. When I was charting my temps, I was noticing I would ovulate on anywhere from CD 11-16 so obviously my cycle is still trying to get normal. My question is there any supplements I could take to lengthen my luteal phase, to help be able to conceive? When I got pregnant with DS I was a 28 day cycle like clockwork and would ovulate on CD 14 but then I gained weight and AF disappeared so now that I have lost the weight I'm trying to get my body back to normal. All help is appreciated!

Hey Hun I think vitamin D3 and Vit b complex (B6 and B12) are supposed to help but vitamin b is not good in high doses so talk to a pharmacist xx

Yep, I have had a short LP due to breast feeding. I took high strength vitamin b complex 50. It's basically all the b vitamins in a high dose. Take it from the start of your cycle, your wee will go bright yellow, don't worry! Give it a couple of months and see if it is working, if not you can take the 100 complex, you can get these from health food shops. My LP has increased from 7 days back in July 9 days in August and sept, oct was at 11/12 days.

Thank you both, I actually have vitamin b complex here that I take once in a while so I guess I will start taking it everyday. I also take vitamin D3 so I will just pay attention to taking them daily. Really hoping this works :thumbup:

on the b-complex i take one a day (suppose to at least) do i continue to take the one a day or should I up it? The vitamin D3 what dose should I do of that?

I take 1000miu (or whatever the units are) of Vit D3. One tablet a day

Yep I take 1 a day of tue vitamin B complex 50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->