Lying Mirror.

mandaa1220

Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these? - A mirror that lies to you about how you look and makes you look slimmer and better than other mirrors?

I do! It makes me feel sooo good and then when I walk by another and I look fat, it makes me mad. :growlmad:

I dont know about a mirror but I have a set of scales that lies :rofl: seriously, it tells me Im 11 stones, but a friend who is not shy of saying the truth (whether I will like it or not) said theres no way Im that size, more like 10 stones :dohh:

Oh God yeah - there is one at my mums and everytime I look in it I'm all 'why are you worrying about your weight, look at that bum :cloud9:' :rofl:

They should be illegal :rofl::rofl:

Oh God yeah - there is one at my mums and everytime I look in it I'm all 'why are you worrying about your weight, look at that bum :cloud9:' :rofl:

They should be illegal :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: i know i feel exactly the same... a guy friend of mine told me that i shouldn't be mad at the mirror, as it gives me confidence and people who are confident look good.... iw as like uhhh i dont think so :rofl:

I'm totally feeling you! We have a mirror in the front room that hangs off the wall at an angle so slims you and so you leave the house then catch your reflection in a shop window or something and want the floor to swallow you up!

I have scales and mirrors that lie!!! lol x

ALL REFLECTIVE SURFACES lie to me. I don't get it. I'll see myself in mirrors and reflective windows and just about anything ad think "Damn! I look good!" and then I'll see a picture or video of me from the same day and think I look like a horrible cow!

You know that body dis-morphia anorexic people have? Where they look in the mirror and see a fat girl even if they are skinny? I think I have the reverse! :dohh:

I'm totally feeling you! We have a mirror in the front room that hangs off the wall at an angle so slims you and so you leave the house then catch your reflection in a shop window or something and want the floor to swallow you up!

That's exactly what's wrong with my mirror :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"