m/c, HCG levels, and first AF??

Trying4Baby1

Reaction score
Last Tuesday I was 9w1d, but baby was only 6w3d with no heartbeat. I was given Cytotec and passed a bunch of clots Tuesday night. I went in on Friday and had an ultrasound and I passed everything. I'm still bleeding some (like AF bleeding) and having AF-like cramps, which my doctor says is normal. She said that I could have bleeding for 1-1.5 weeks. Today is day 6 of bleeding.

I'm still very heartbroken over this loss, however, I really want to start TTC again. I'm anxious to have a healthy baby. Has anyone else been through this? When did your doctor tell you it was ok to start TTC again?

It took us 9 months to get pg with this first baby. We finally got pg with 100mg Clomid, Ovidrel, IUI, Prometrium. It was also the first cycle that my hypothyroidism was under control (88mcg Synthroid). I'm terrified that it is going to take a long time to get pg again :(

Has anyone had HCG levels anywhere close to mine - 34,000? If so, how long did it take for them to get back to zero? How long did it take for AF to come after they were back down to zero?

so sorry for your loss. I have never got as far along in a pregnancy to get such high hcg levels but even though my levels were lower they took between a few days and a few weeks to get down. You should have your doctor retest to give you an idea of where your levels are. My doctor always follows mine until they reach under 5, which is a negative.

Hope that you get your forever baby soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->