• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

M/C June 2012 - recovery & TTC buddies wanted

I'm doing good. Being lazy today since I'm going to get bloods tomorrow (or using it as an excuse? lol) Hubs and his brother and friend took the puppies to the creek and his brothers girlfriend and I are staying here at the house and watching a movie. My numbers have been looking good so far so I have no reason to think tomorrows will be any less.

I'm doing good. Being lazy today since I'm going to get bloods tomorrow (or using it as an excuse? lol) Hubs and his brother and friend took the puppies to the creek and his brothers girlfriend and I are staying here at the house and watching a movie. My numbers have been looking good so far so I have no reason to think tomorrows will be any less.

Glad all is going well..will you have a scan soon?

Glad to hear things seem to be going well for you - hope all is well on the 18th xo

Thank you! I just got back from my appt a little bit ago. My dang car decided it didn't wanna crank when I went to leave lol but I'll find out my results in the AM. The triage nurse that took my blood said that this'll be the last time I have to get them done :)

Hey ladies - not been here in a while but just wanted to say Congrats Powell!! Fingers crossed all the blood work is good. x

Thanx hun! I get my results in the AM (it's 11 pm here)

Any new Powell, I have my fingers x'ed for you!

Still no sign of AF for me, 4 days late but BFN this morn. I had some slight spotting this morning! Either start of AF or (and I have my fingers x'ed) could that be implantation??

Checking in to see how you ladies are doing~ :wave:

AFM, i think I've Oed yesterday so that makes me 1dpo today :shrug: had this weird painful and discomfort on my belly yesterday that I find myself having to be gentle while sitting down. feel like it's something stabbing through my belly button and through my behind. :dohh: wondering if it's normal... :shrug:

I hope you caught that eggie!

As you can see, I am now 7w2d :) everything is going just fine!

Powell - Glad to hear all is going well for you!

LXB - Not too sure what it may mean but I get all sorts of funny pains at different times and different intensities. I am sure it is all normal!!!

I did an OPK yesterday and it had a faint line so hopefully next couple of days it will be stronger! However, i read an interesting article a couple of days ago that suggests :spermy: once you have BD'd needs time to mature therefore new :spermy: will not be as successful at conceiving. Giving all that my poor DH now has plenty of :sex: ahead of him lol

I have just read through this thread.

Had a D&C on Thursday last week after I started spotting on Tuesday, should've been 9 weeks but baby had not grown from 6 weeks. It was our secnd pregnancy (we have an almost three year old daughter) and was an absolute shock.

Getting my mind around trying again and not being consumed by the fear that it would happen again is my biggest challenge right now, and reading your stories has given me an enormous sense of hope. Thank you xxx

sorry to hear about your loss momInLondon~ :hugs: it's only normal to have those fears. mc definitely suck the pure joy out of a bfp. FX for your upcoming extra sticky bean!

Hi everyone, hope all is well!! Not heard much lately, how are people getting on? I had my period last month it just waited until 43 days but perhaps that is my normal cycle length (not had many normsl cycles since coming off the pill then misscarrage)? Anyway I'm on day 30 now so it's just a waiting game for a week or so!!

FX xannax~!

:dust: :dust:

afm, cd9 today. Feeling more relaxed about this cycle compared to last month! AF was a day late for me last cycle... and temp dropped the very nxt day along with AF flow. Felt crushed! AF was teasing me with being a day late :dohh:

As for this cycle... will be Oing around my bday~ Let's see if it's my lucky birthday~ :haha:

How are you ladies doing?

Hi all, well I am officially a week late and no sign of AF yet. i have had cramping for a few days worse yesterday really thought that was it AF was on its way. My BB's are a little sore and tender nipples. However, I did a test last week 2 days before I was due at around 11dpo and it was negative. I have also very stupidly the last couple if days done two OPK's which were both negative (lighter test line on both)...I am on nights at present so havent had a chance to get a new HPT. I will let you know what happens but I so hope its not my body playing nasty tricks on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->