• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

M/C June 2012 - recovery & TTC buddies wanted

D&C went well. Really wasn't as bad as I thought. I'm just glad to know that all the stuffs are removed and finally able to move on! HCG was measured at 35 on 7/30. So it's good that it's going down. 4 more weeks 'til I can ttc again~ Will be counting down 'til BD! :dance:

how are you ladies doing? Any testers?? :)

Really pleased it all went well and to hear your HCG levels are so low now :happydance:

:sex: sorry if TMI but its that time now BD!! I am now O'ing so on to the TWW in the next couple of days!!

:haha: what r u doing on this forum?! Get back to BD! And BD hard! :haha: you ladies need to get more bd in for me since I am not allowed until sept 1st! :haha:

I have :sex: 3x in 2 days since my flow stopped ;)

D&C went well. Really wasn't as bad as I thought. I'm just glad to know that all the stuffs are removed and finally able to move on! HCG was measured at 35 on 7/30. So it's good that it's going down. 4 more weeks 'til I can ttc again~ Will be counting down 'til BD! :dance:

Really pleased it all went well and to hear your HCG levels are so low now :happydance:

:sex: sorry if TMI but its that time now BD!! I am now O'ing so on to the TWW in the next couple of days!!

:haha: what r u doing on this forum?! Get back to BD! And BD hard! :haha: you ladies need to get more bd in for me since I am not allowed until sept 1st! :haha:

lol I also have had :sex: 3 x in the last couple of days....our poor DH's :dohh:

lol I also have had :sex: 3 x in the last couple of days....our poor DH's :dohh:

Mine loves it lol he'd love it if we did it more! lol I can't handle as much as he would like, I get sore! haha

Congrats Cheryl!!! YAY! So excited for you.

As for me, I am 10 dpo and started spotting yesterday (exactly 4 weeks after mc); I feel like I'm going to get AF any minute, but it doesn't seem to be moving beyond the spotting stage so far :shrug:

I'm a little concerned because of the short luteal phase, but I did some research online and it seems like it can happen sometimes right after miscarriage. I just hope that things regulate themselves properly going forward.

I'm not really sure what to expect with this period, but at least I still have some prescription painkillers left over from after the mc, in case the cramping is worse than usual.

I'm disappointed that I didn't get pregnant right away, but I will just be happy to get this period over with and then start a new, hopefully regular, cycle.

I'm hoping to get in for an MRI in the next week, to investigate my bicornuate uterus. The thing is, I have to schedule the appointment for a time when I'm sure I'm not pregnant.

Anyway, that is my update and I hope everyone is doing well! Baby dust to you all!

Yay that's really good. I pretty much went back to normal straight after too. Don't believe I O'd tho, but I hardly do lol I was hoping to get preg again right after also, but didn't happen. Expect lots of cramps with this AF. It's more likey than not going to be worse than normal. Mine was AWFUL.

Hey ladies,

Good to hear you've all be b'ding lots! we have too although no positive opk yet this first cycle after erpc.

Fingers crossed for all.

Powell - you were right. After 2 days of spotting, I finally got a full-fledged period yesterday and it was worse than usual - heavier and lots of cramping. I managed to only take regular Tylenol and used a heating pad. I have a prescription for Anaprox, with is a form of naproxen, that my dr. prescribed for menstrual cramps; however, there are studies that say that taking certain meds can affect/delay or inhibit ovulation - including naproxen and ibuprofen. Now, I'm not sure if that means only if you take them around ovulation time, but I am trying to avoid taking them at any point in my cycle, just in case. In fact, I try to avoid taking any medication but in cases where I have to, I stick to tylenol.

My first after MC AF was AWFUL. I get really bad cramps anyways, but these had me in the bed for 1 solid day! Yeah I don't blame you, I'm always worried about what would effect what especially since I take a handful of supplements and vitamins daily :haha: I stick to either tylenol or aspirin

Dear ladies~~ I finally got my AF after the D&C on Saturday (8/11). Cramps was okay on Saturday.... and it came full force yesterday & today! I took 2 advils yesterday... and took one today already! Definitely agree with the cramps are much worst... :(

I see some ladies are Oing! Any testers?

:dust:

I think I am either O or O+1 today!! I'm so excited and I believe I have soy to thank for the O. I'll be able to confirm on Wednesday with temps. All I need is for them to rise from 97.1 (today) to 97.2 or higher for the next 2 days! (i put dummy temps in FF this morning:haha:)

Yay for O!! FX ~~

Ahh... you temp but I dont see your temp link. sorry.. I'm a chart stalker! :haha:

Stalk away!! Opinions PLEASE :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3dcb34/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

How is everyone getting? Anyone waiting for O or waiting to test?

I am now 13 days into cycle and starting to do O testing, but so far no sign of LH surge, this is my first month testing so finding it all very new!

Anna

My first cycle using OPKs I started them right after I got done with my Soy dosage because I wasn't sure if/when to expect O. I got an almost positive on CD14 but didn't get a positive til CD17. What kind of OPKs are you using?

xannax, make sure you don't do fmu. best to test before noon time or around evening time (or both!).

powell - can't believe there's no crosshair on your chart yet~~

I think my body is gearing up for O! Had some sticky/watery cm this morning and some sharp pain on my right stomach. It has been 3 weeks since the d&c (the doc said wait for 4 weeks before BD! and 3 cycles before ttc!). Soo tempted to jump on dh tonight! :haha: should I be naughty or nice??

xannax, make sure you don't do fmu. best to test before noon time or around evening time (or both!).

powell - can't believe there's no crosshair on your chart yet~~

I think my body is gearing up for O! Had some sticky/watery cm this morning and some sharp pain on my right stomach. It has been 3 weeks since the d&c (the doc said wait for 4 weeks before BD! and 3 cycles before ttc!). Soo tempted to jump on dh tonight! :haha: should I be naughty or nice??

I know it's so frustrating!

I hope you're about O! It sounds like you're getting close. Jump on him :) that way even if you don't O for a day or two, all the old ones are out and you have lots of fresh :spermy: to work with

I took an OPK tonight to satisfy my POAS urge..WHY IS IT SO DARK?!

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 2
Have you considered being crazy and doing an HPT Powell? I just looked at your chart and there is a chance that you O'd back on CD18/19, so you could be 9/10dpo right now! I'd definitely agree that you have O'd according to your temps, I'm just not sure whether it was cd18/19 or cd22!

If it makes you feel any better, I'm in about the same boat as you. I had crosshairs 2 days ago and then my temp dropped way low and they went away. My temp went back up today, but not enough to bring back the crosshairs, but if it goes up again tomorrow then I'll be 6dpo. lol How's that for confusing?!

Yes, yes I have Dodger! This positive OPK this morning really confuses me! I think this is my first real positive tho, as the others that I considered positive looked more like the one from last night. This one I knew was positive rather than questioning it like I did the others. I'd be okay with a few almost positives and then finally a positive (even tho it is so late in my cycle) IF my temps didn't look the way they do! I'm gonna get a better thermometer. I bought a BBT but turns out it's crappy and has bad reviews. SO I'm gonna get a BD Basal for next cycle. I think tylenol is the culprit for my low temps for the last weekish. I didnt take one the last 3 days (i missed yesterdays temp) and my temps are slightly higher. I posted a thread asking for advice on tylenol & bbt with few responses. I had read from Dr. Google that it was possible. One lady that responded said that she takes tylenol after work almost daily and it doesn't affect her temps. I just don't think it's a coincidence!

Oh, I noticed on your chart that you have lots of un-solid dots. Are you taking your temp at the same time every day?

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116