• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

M/C June 2012 - recovery & TTC buddies wanted

Hi Everyone!

I haven't been temping, but I had a positive OPK on Saturday (day 13) so I'm assuming I ovulated sometime between then and Monday. So I'm about 3 dpo. So far, no major symptoms except a bit of breast tenderness and lots of creamy cm (sorry, tmi!). But for some reason I feel really positive about this cycle! Now I just have to try not to start testing too soon...I think I'll hold out until 10 dpo....

ok, I am only about 5dpo and I actually did a home pregnancy test today :-S
I know that there is no chance that it would be positive yet, but for some reason I feel compelled to test way too early!!! I feel like I'm crazy!

Anyway, needless to say it was negative. lol

I will now try to honestly hold out until at least 9 dpo, which is when I got my last positive....

How is everyone else doing? Anything interesting to report?

:haha: i know a fellow ttc buddy who start testing at 5dpo as well~ :haha: welcome to poas addiction!

good luck!!!! it's still too early~~!!

not much interesting for me to report... i thought i was O-ing (didn't do opk test as I was .. kinda ntnp this cycle) and now the temp is not matching up and i'm confused! Felt some needle type pain on my left/right ovaries 3 days ago along with water/ewcm and i thought for SURE i was Oing as I felt very sensitive after the d&c!

oh well.. i guess i'll just have to be patient~~~

are you gonna poas tmr?? :haha:

I'm using Clear Blue tests Powell. Lxb i am using in the morning, why should I not? The instructions don't mention than?

I have seen no surge yet and now on CD18, I thought I could see a faint line today but not convinced! I am actually very confused as to where I am in my cycle as my first bleed 30 days after m/c was very light and only lasted 3 days so perhaps it wasn't a period? I had light spotting 4 days ago and have it again today? Arghhh! Just wish I knew what was happening!

Question: when I got AF this month, I had spotting for a couple of days before the heavier bleeding started. Should I count day 1 as the day I started spotting, or the day I started bleeding?

Lxb - yes, I did POAS again today and of course it was negative LOL :haha:

Question: when I got AF this month, I had spotting for a couple of days before the heavier bleeding started. Should I count day 1 as the day I started spotting, or the day I started bleeding?

That is a question I always wonder! This month I spotted brown blood (sorry if TMI) for one day and then full on the next day therefore I classed that as the first day. Either way though I have decided to stick with the Billings method of checking my CM for when I ovulate!!
Maybe you are even more too early using a POAS if you have counted the spotting days. I ahve also heard people who are having IVF are told to class there first day as the day they had full bleeding!! You may still get your BFP fxd for you x

Sherstan - I think cd starts when the flow actually starts. At least according to ff anyways? Usually when I enter spotting, it doesn't restart my cycle. And it restarts once I enter anything else other than spotting

Xannax - don't remember why fmu isn't recommended for opk test. I rememeber reading about it and it recommend to test twice per day if possible. Once on the morning time...between 10am-noon, and once in the evening time between 6pm-8pm.

That is a question I always wonder! This month I spotted brown blood (sorry if TMI) for one day and then full on the next day therefore I classed that as the first day. Either way though I have decided to stick with the Billings method of checking my CM for when I ovulate!!
Maybe you are even more too early using a POAS if you have counted the spotting days. I ahve also heard people who are having IVF are told to class there first day as the day they had full bleeding!! You may still get your BFP fxd for you x

I go by full flow. If I need something more then a panty liner then it's full flow. But my Dr's office also confirmed that and said that if it's after 1pm then it counts as the next day.

Hey ladies! We had an eventful weekend so I wasn't on here. But I see some of you have questions that I know the answer to ;)

xannax- The only OPKs I have read that you're supposed to take in the AM are some digis (why, still not sure) but with all others your supposed to take in the hours that LXB mentioned and I'll tell ya why. First morning urine is usually not the best for OPKs since your LH surge usually begins in early morning when you are still sleeping and may not be apparent in your first morning urine. If you test in the early morning, you may miss your surge entirely since LH levels may already be reduced by the next morning. Late morning or early afternoon is usually best unless the instructions suggest otherwise.

Sherstan- You count the day of full red flow as CD1. If you spot for a day and start a full flow the next day they you use the second day. If you start spotting earlier in the day and start flow that night I supposed that would be CD1 as well, I haven't ever heard of the 1pm thing, but it may be true.

AFM - 15DPO here, no AF, supposed to see her tomorrow. FX'd for BFP

Powell!!! Looks like a big congrats are in order!

Yes, they are. Thank you so much!! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed til I can get blood work to confirm my levels are doubling as they should :)

Attachments

• yay.jpg
    yay.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 3
Okay ladies I'm officially freaking out. I just got discharged from the ER with Threatened Miscarriage as my diagnosis. My HCG levels are 240. I went in because I wanted to see what they were instead of having to wait til Tuesday..Gotta get them done again Tuesday to see how much/IF they go up.

Prayers Please!!!

Sending positive thoughts your way Hun :hugs:

Try not to worry, but know its hard! Fingers crossed for you!!!

Okay ladies I'm officially freaking out. I just got discharged from the ER with Threatened Miscarriage as my diagnosis. My HCG levels are 240. I went in because I wanted to see what they were instead of having to wait til Tuesday..Gotta get them done again Tuesday to see how much/IF they go up.

Prayers Please!!!

Lots of prayers your way and make sure you rest up now til Tuesday :hugs:

Any news Powell?

I am very confused I am 3 days late for AF but POS twice with two BFN!!! What is going on??

Powell - how is it going?

Xannax - do you temp? How does your temp look if you do? I know some ladies who didn't get bfp until they were 2 weeks late!

Hi Lxb, no I don't temp so I have nothing really to go on now, just wait for BFP or AF. When I was pregnant last time, it was our first month of properly trying so when I was late and had BFN I assumed I was just late and kind of just got on with things not really thinking about possibility of being pregnant. It wasn't until another 2.5weeks until I started to think what was going on and tested again to get BFP. So fingers tightly crossed that this is the same!! I have no symptoms but didn't have last time for the full 9 weeks I was pregnant so can't really go on that. I did however have some slight spotting (which i mow know was implantation bleeding) which i havent had, so not feeling very positive about it, we will just have to wait and see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->