M&P Mattresses

rasberry

Reaction score
I am so confused, I have bought a M&P cot bed and just went online to look at the mattresses, there are so many ranging in various prices, I don't know where to begin, anyone got advice or one to recommend? Which is better for a baby foam or Spring?

I've ordered a M&P cot bed and will be getting a spring mattress, apparently they are better, but I'm definitely not getting it from M&P.

I've ordered a M&P cot bed and will be getting a spring mattress, apparently they are better, but I'm definitely not getting it from M&P.

Why are you definitely not getting a M&Ps one?
Have you heard of a good brand one?

My mother-in-law has the M&P Spring mattress for when my kids stay at her house - its very firm, too firm in my opinion.

I have the Mothercare Sprung mattress & I think its better quality & more comfy than the M&P one.

I would go for a Sprung mattress, as apposed to a Spring one.

John Lewis do mattresses so perhaps check them out too.

I have a M&P cot bed and was going to get a M&P mattress but they are SO expensive.

I bought this last week https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...splayA_3489_10751_-1_57684_102380_10001_14729 it was half price and has plenty of good reviews.

Hi - we've got an M&P Cot bed, and i couldn't afford to buy the M&P mattress, so we ordered it from Baby Mattresses Online, they were a really good company to work with, and have the option for you to 'rush' the order so that it can be delivered quicker. I would definitely recommend them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->