M&P Pilko Switch

S

Shifter

I'm looking at getting the Mamas & Papas Pilko Switch 2-in-1 and was hoping to get some reviews.

I'm leaning more towards the 2-in-1 rather than the 3-in-1 as I like the idea of having one unit that converts from pram to push chair, rather than having to store the unit that isn't in use.

Does anyone have any experience to share?

I cannot comment on the switch hun , But i have the M&P pliko pramette .. And i love the design and test driven round the house and very very light and easy to handle .
Good luck picking . xx .

Same Here I Also Hav Jst Got The Pilko Pramette And Its Very Lite And Easy To Steer Ect. x

I've used the Switch and i love it. It's nice because I can have Dom facing me when i want to see him when he was younger, or when it's really windy, but facing him forwards when he wants to see a bit more. Plus it folds with the seat on when it's facing wither way. Also i like that the car seat goes onto the frame as i didn't need to take the seat when i was popping out for a bit, i would put him in the car seat and just but the frame in the boot which was really handy!

Good luck...hope that helps. By the way...mamasandpapas have 30% off at the moment so go quick and you might be able to save!

i have the plikop3 with car seat and am happy with it.

I have just ordered the Pliko 2 in 1 Switch for January. I really like the practicalities (and look) of this type of pram. I went for the 2 in1 one rather than the pramette due to it being slightly bigger (still liked the pramette though). Does anyone have experience either with the 2 in 1 or pramette on the following aspects which I hope are ok (and will put my mind at rest!):

- I think the pram liner is comfortable enough in the 2-in-1 i.e. baby doesn't feel belts underneath. I saw that the silver cross version had a foam mattress in the liner. I think I'm just being paranoid (!) but would just like some confirmation.

- Is the floating harness ok? I presume it's safe enough as a lot of M and Ps pushchairs have this.

- Is the carseat ok? You read so many reviews on the net which put you off things!

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->