Maca Root and L-arginine

oh, luckily we have no problem with ED, I mean if he wants to have sex he can get it up in no time but it just happens so rare that he actually wants to have sex. If I leave him alone we will be having it once every 2-3 months...

Got my maca pills delivered, bring it on!

My husband does not have ED either ,, but his sex drive was low , always seems to be low when he is not taking anything to help it.

It DOES increase libido.... both of them... try horny goat weed too.

Excellent Thread! I'm all about Superfoods and Supplements :winkwink:

Question, is there any supplements in the market you guys know about that include the recommended amounts of Maca and L-arginine IN ONE CAPSULE to help in ED? I have DH taking a Multivitamin specifically for Men that includes 200 mg. of L-arginine in it already..but is this enough you think?? DH doesn't mind taking the supplements that i ask him to take as long as its one a day. Especially because he's already taking so many supplements as it is.

DH's supplements:
Bluebonnet Targeted Multiples Men's Choice for Men 18-49: 3 caplets once daily
Omega -3's 500 mg. with DHA+EPA: 1 caplet once a day
Bee Pollen Complex: 1 Tablet daily (for his allergies)
+ his medication for High Blood Pressure (Amlod/benaz): 1 capsule daily

And also..when do you "ladies" STOP taking all your supplements??? (except of course your prenatals) I always begin taking my supplements & enjoying its effects, only to stop taking them all together as my TWW approaches just in case, do you guys know what I mean? Alot of these supplements have listed on their bottles "DO NOT TAKE WHILE PREGNANT" thats why. How do you guys go about this???

I split my supplements into 2 categories before and after O depending on what they do. Currently I am not taking any supplements, am on a 2 months break after being on them for a year. am doing Chinese herbs only.

I do not think you can find it all in one capsule, or it is going to be a very big one :)

AF got my today so I have about 11-13 days before O to get my hubby's "spirits" up. will be topping up his doses of maca to 1500, L-arginine 1500,

Question, is there any supplements in the market you guys know about that include the recommended amounts of Maca and L-arginine IN ONE CAPSULE to help in ED? I have DH taking a Multivitamin specifically for Men that includes 200 mg. of L-arginine in it already..but is this enough you think?? DH doesn't mind taking the supplements that i ask him to take as long as its one a day. Especially because he's already taking so many supplements as it is.

DH's supplements:

And also..when do you "ladies" STOP taking all your supplements??? (except of course your prenatals) I always begin taking my supplements & enjoying its effects, only to stop taking them all together as my TWW approaches just in case, do you guys know what I mean? Alot of these supplements have listed on their bottles "DO NOT TAKE WHILE PREGNANT" thats why. How do you guys go about this???

As far as I know there are no supplements on the market that contain everything needed including Maca , Maca is best and more absorbable in powder form so if you can get the life flo Maca gold its the best and only one scoop is 3000mg of maca so its potent.

In the 2ww I only take prenatals and folic acid so I dont cause harm to a possible pregnancy.

I split my supplements into 2 categories before and after O depending on what they do. Currently I am not taking any supplements, am on a 2 months break after being on them for a year. am doing Chinese herbs only.

I do not think you can find it all in one capsule, or it is going to be a very big one :)

AF got my today so I have about 11-13 days before O to get my hubby's "spirits" up. will be topping up his doses of maca to 1500, L-arginine 1500,

I see. Do you mind if I ask, which brands do you use with both the Maca and the L-Arginine?

DH's supplements:

As far as I know there are no supplements on the market that contain everything needed including Maca , Maca is best and more absorbable in powder form so if you can get the life flo Maca gold its the best and only one scoop is 3000mg of maca so its potent.

In the 2ww I only take prenatals and folic acid so I dont cause harm to a possible pregnancy.

Thankyou. Do you think the life flo Maca gold is good for both of us to take? Also, is there a particular reason why you take Folic Acid aside from your Prenatal's? Is it because your Prenatal does not include Folic Acid or they fall short on mg's of folic acid?

What Prenatal Vitamins do you ladies take? Do you take Folic Acid in addition to your Prenatal every cycle? My current Prenatal Multivitamin has 800 mgs of Folate (Folic Acid), along with other vitamins & minerals, plus 350 mg. of DHA. Should I be taking an additional capsule of Folic Acid? wouldn't that be too much? :shrug:

I see. Do you mind if I ask, which brands do you use with both the Maca and the L-Arginine?

maca https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000WP6AAM/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

L-Arginine https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=6&prodid=6

What Prenatal Vitamins do you ladies take? Do you take Folic Acid in addition to your Prenatal every cycle? My current Prenatal Multivitamin has 800 mgs of Folate (Folic Acid), along with other vitamins & minerals, plus 350 mg. of DHA. Should I be taking an additional capsule of Folic Acid? wouldn't that be too much? :shrug:

I do not think you can overdose on Folic Acid, I take pregnacare conception (400) + 400 Folic Acid

I just bought some maca root for my dh. He has low motility. Anyone have any advice or success regarding the maca?

DH's supplements:

Thankyou. Do you think the life flo Maca gold is good for both of us to take? Also, is there a particular reason why you take Folic Acid aside from your Prenatal's? Is it because your Prenatal does not include Folic Acid or they fall short on mg's of folic acid?

Yes you can both take it , it increases fertility in men and women. I am thinking of taking it when AF comes of course in a lower dose then DH because I am a little worried as some women have reported high FSH after taking it for months, but it must be helpful as so many women have reported BFPs after taking it.

I take extra folic acid along with my prenatals because I have a increased risk for a child with birth defects.
extra folic acid has also been proven to increase fertility, its always good to take more then you need vs not enough, you cant overdose on folic acid, its a B vitamin so whatever your body does not need will come out in your urine.

How many mg's of Folic Acid do you ladies intake in all? And what are your thoughts on DHA both pre and post pregnancy. I've been reading so much on DHA and just trying to build up my knowledge some more.

I am taking 4000MCG a day of folic acid. I have not done much reading on the DHA ,what I do know it is good for brain and eye development of the fetus when taking during pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->