MacDonalds Age Limit?! Seriously?!

Mammy2Joojx

Mammy To My Gorgeous Boy
Reaction score
anyone else heard of this ridiculous news?b macdonalds are now only allowed to serve food to over 18s :wacko: this world is going mad! Apparently its to stop obesity, but when was it the governments decision on what people eat?! Its not an illegal food, not sold in an illegal place so how the hell can they get away with putting an age limit on it?!

I dont know what to make of this, My friend posted a picture of a letter on McDonalds window this morning saying exactly what you have said, and one of her friends has commented saying shes phoned McDonalds HQ and theyve said its a load of crap essentially :S Confusing.

I haven't heard, i'm sure if it was true it would be all over the papers? Maybe it's just a rumour xx

i've seen pics aswell but surely it can't be true?! It better not be jayden has that for a treat :rofl: x x

I thought this was a facebook joke lol. They would lose a tremendous amount of business doing this. If they really cared about health they would be changing the menus, not banning children.

yeah I googled the mcdonalds website nothing on there and still selling happy meals, so cant be true.

hahahahahaha ...........sorry made me chuckle. probably isnt true or maybe they meant only over 18's could buy the food for children under 18 ........so you know all these spotty teenagers cant go and gorge on fast foods during lunch times unless an over 18 year old bought it for them iykwim i remember the reasons secondary schools were going to stop kids being able to leave the school premises was because they were buying junk food at lunch times and that was 16plus years ago.

i'm not a fan of mc'd's anyway i never go there my girls have a happy meal rarely.... so it could close down and i wouldnt give a monkeys arse.

LOL.. better be a hoax! What else am I meant to bribe the kids with as a treat!? :haha:

I dont know what to make of this, My friend posted a picture of a letter on McDonalds window this morning saying exactly what you have said, and one of her friends has commented saying shes phoned McDonalds HQ and theyve said its a load of crap essentially :S Confusing.

And OMG Sarah! Congrats to you both!!! xx (Ju from SSS)

There wont be an all out ban of under 18's it is more likely to be a case of you cant get served under a certain age without a parent, its would be to prevent 12/13 year old sneaking in there on their way home from school and such which tbh I agree with.
My work does this as well, you cant eat there under 16 without a adult and yes we get 9 year old coming in trying to order a meal.

Of course it will be a hoax, if anything its getting thousands of people talking about mcdonalds and al hell of alot of teens will probably go in just to "see if they can get served" great publicity for mcdonalds

lol I'm sure it's a hoax, although in this house that might as well be the case as lo won't be stepping foot into there until he's paying for it himself. :haha:

Its deffo a hoax. I think they would go bust if they did this lol

It's something to do with a branch of mcdonalds not letting in under 18's in hoodies after a certain time at night cos of all the abuse they were getting and it's just escalated into a load of bollocks lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->