Mad Crazy Woman/Cute - Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by KatienSam, Oct 25, 2008.

1. KatienSam

KatienSam Mummy to Ella & Faith <3

I decided to take OH to mothercare to have a look at some bits and bobs and he found a dressing gown he liked for baby and a little yellow outfit (he wanted more yellow as everything is beige and cream!)

When we got home i decided to go up to babys room and hang it all up, well i got thinking and got my pram out, put a sheet on the mattress, got an outfit and laid it in the pram... then a blanket, a bottle, a bib, nappies and a burping cloth :baby:. decided to push it around the nursery juuuuust as OH walks in looks at me laughs and walks back out. ha ha i thought it was a cute idea, he thinks im mad!!!

please tell me its not just me who has done this!! im doubting my sanity at the moment... looked for reassurance from my sister but she is laughing too :S :blush:

xxx :rofl:

:cloud9:

OH just came down from his bath and passed me a small bed cushion to stuff the clothes with to make it look like a baby body :blush::dohh:

2. mz_jackie86

mz_jackie86 Well-Known Member

That is too cute!! xx

3. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

Aww thats so cute lol :)

When i got my pushchair, i got one of my old old baby dolls from the loft, dressed it in the little outfits and put it in and was wheeling it up and down the garden n in the house ;) haha x

4. saraendepity

saraendepity Daisy's Mummy and TTC!

cant comment just yet as i dont have stuff but i'll be one of those i can guarantee !!!!! :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. donnad

donnad Well-Known Member

got to confess i did that with my first lol

6. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

LOL i cant say much i put a teddy in the buggy and pushed it around the house

"i was testing it out" honest lol

7. AnnaBanana9

AnnaBanana9 Mummy

I haven't done that ... YET. Have to admit I've been tempted to more than once though, and bet I'll give in sometime! :blush:

8. danni2609

danni2609 Guest

I did this too with a teddy when i had kaitlin..Lol

9. lillysmum

lillysmum Mum of 2 cheeky monkeys

haven't done that myself but its cute!!

10. kerry 20

kerry 20 Well-Known Member

i put my puppy in the baby swing to try it out :blush:

11. Neecee

Neecee Guest

I have pushed the pram around a few times, but i've managed to resist getting the clothes and things out! LOL!

12. Shifter

Shifter Guest

:rofl: cute!

I'll be doing this when we get our pram, I promise you. (with the clothes or a teddy, not a puppy... although we do have some very obliging cats...)

13. KatienSam

KatienSam Mummy to Ella & Faith <3

OH actually confessed it was kind of cute when we got to bed tho, bless him.

But he closed the curtains in baby's room so nobody could see me if i tried it again lol

xxx

14. dannydustcart

dannydustcart Well-Known Member

its cute!! gotta practice have you lol

15. pennysbored

pennysbored Well-Known Member

I was a breath away from dressing my cat in a onesie. Thank god OH was there.

16. cybermum

cybermum MUM TO 2 BOYS.

Oh that is so cute!!!

17. Soon2be3

Soon2be3 Guest

crazy things we do while LO is baking!! I asked my girlfriend If I could borrow her daughter to push her around and call her Carlee :rofl: She looked at me funny and said "NO WAY"....So NO WAY shes using my kids for obessions

18. mrscookie

mrscookie Mama and expecting

hahaha thats so something i would do, and have done. I have sat on my rocking chair in the nursery with a soft blanket arranged in my arms and over my tummy and i rock saying ''sh sh sh sh, it's ok sweetie mommy is here''

i need help hahaha. we need practice though right???
    xxxxx

19. Neecee

Neecee Guest

Well if you think it's only us women that go a bit doolally, think again!

I put the cot together yesterday and put it in the bedroom. Admittedly, I did sit there for a while just staring and smiling at it and my hubby walked past, saw me and started laughing!

WELL - later yesterday, I was in the kitchen and I hear "Awww, hello little baby! aren't you cute, do you want to play with daddy?"

I peeped round the corner and saw my hubby leaning over the cot pretending to play with the baby!:rofl:

I just burst out laughing and he just stood there looking embarassed! Aww, bless him!

20. Jenelle

Jenelle Mommy of 2 Boys

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: OMG!! that is the best ever!!!! I think I would have pissed myself laughing and my heart would have melted at the same time, awwwww too cute!!