Mad Crazy Woman/Cute - Is it just me?

KatienSam

Mummy to Ella & Faith <3
Reaction score
I decided to take OH to mothercare to have a look at some bits and bobs and he found a dressing gown he liked for baby and a little yellow outfit (he wanted more yellow as everything is beige and cream!)

When we got home i decided to go up to babys room and hang it all up, well i got thinking and got my pram out, put a sheet on the mattress, got an outfit and laid it in the pram... then a blanket, a bottle, a bib, nappies and a burping cloth :baby:. decided to push it around the nursery juuuuust as OH walks in looks at me laughs and walks back out. ha ha i thought it was a cute idea, he thinks im mad!!!

please tell me its not just me who has done this!! im doubting my sanity at the moment... looked for reassurance from my sister but she is laughing too :S :blush:

xxx :rofl:

:cloud9:

OH just came down from his bath and passed me a small bed cushion to stuff the clothes with to make it look like a baby body :blush::dohh:

Aww thats so cute lol :)

When i got my pushchair, i got one of my old old baby dolls from the loft, dressed it in the little outfits and put it in and was wheeling it up and down the garden n in the house ;) haha x

cant comment just yet as i dont have stuff but i'll be one of those i can guarantee !!!!! :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

got to confess i did that with my first lol

LOL i cant say much i put a teddy in the buggy and pushed it around the house

"i was testing it out" honest lol

I haven't done that ... YET. Have to admit I've been tempted to more than once though, and bet I'll give in sometime! :blush:

haven't done that myself but its cute!!

i put my puppy in the baby swing to try it out :blush:

I have pushed the pram around a few times, but i've managed to resist getting the clothes and things out! LOL!

i put my puppy in the baby swing to try it out :blush:

:rofl: cute!

I'll be doing this when we get our pram, I promise you. (with the clothes or a teddy, not a puppy... although we do have some very obliging cats...)

OH actually confessed it was kind of cute when we got to bed tho, bless him.

But he closed the curtains in baby's room so nobody could see me if i tried it again lol

xxx

I was a breath away from dressing my cat in a onesie. Thank god OH was there.

crazy things we do while LO is baking!! I asked my girlfriend If I could borrow her daughter to push her around and call her Carlee :rofl: She looked at me funny and said "NO WAY"....So NO WAY shes using my kids for obessions

hahaha thats so something i would do, and have done. I have sat on my rocking chair in the nursery with a soft blanket arranged in my arms and over my tummy and i rock saying ''sh sh sh sh, it's ok sweetie mommy is here''

i need help hahaha. we need practice though right???
xxxxx

Well if you think it's only us women that go a bit doolally, think again!

I put the cot together yesterday and put it in the bedroom. Admittedly, I did sit there for a while just staring and smiling at it and my hubby walked past, saw me and started laughing!

WELL - later yesterday, I was in the kitchen and I hear "Awww, hello little baby! aren't you cute, do you want to play with daddy?"

I peeped round the corner and saw my hubby leaning over the cot pretending to play with the baby!:rofl:

I just burst out laughing and he just stood there looking embarassed! Aww, bless him!

Well if you think it's only us women that go a bit doolally, think again!

I put the cot together yesterday and put it in the bedroom. Admittedly, I did sit there for a while just staring and smiling at it and my hubby walked past, saw me and started laughing!

WELL - later yesterday, I was in the kitchen and I hear "Awww, hello little baby! aren't you cute, do you want to play with daddy?"

I peeped round the corner and saw my hubby leaning over the cot pretending to play with the baby!:rofl:

I just burst out laughing and he just stood there looking embarassed! Aww, bless him!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: OMG!! that is the best ever!!!! I think I would have pissed myself laughing and my heart would have melted at the same time, awwwww too cute!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->