Made in Chelsea - I need to know the truth!

sandilion

Reaction score
Same with "The only way is essex" - are these shows real??

I am addicted to them and i need to know once and for all if they are actually real life.

Does anyone here know?? Any of you Londoners know the truth?

Na I'd say not. I'm from Essex and it's not even thr Brentwood sugar hut they go to like it's said in thr show. I have relatives that know some of the ex casts family and while they arent very nice a lot of said person is a big front nowhere near as dim as they make out, likes to put it about tho.

Quite often before made in chelsea starts there is a disclaimer about scripted for entertainment so no its nor real.
Plus a load od the actors wher in a talk show a while back as their show counterparts and two of them that where ment to be enemies couldnt keep from laughing and holding on to each other.

I grew up around Chelsea and have a lot of mutual friends with the main characters - they are absolutely definitely not real!

Aww :( devastated :( lol!

I think they are pretty good actors then ... because there are moments when it's a awkward moment and they act it really well!

Or maybe I am just lame :haha:

It actualy realy bugs me when they keep flickering there eyes around and trying to look all over the place after nearly every conversation :)

My main issues with MiC are as follows:

1. Someone tell Andy his nostrils overact
2. Lucy's voice is like listening to rusty iron being squeaked with a rusty nail
3. Louise. Just Louise.
4. And on that note, Cheska...just Cheska.
5. Boi. Does it need to be yelled every two seconds?
6. Spencers hair...

However, it is..,without doubt...my absolute favourite guilty pleasure tv show. Love it. Love it.

Worse than boy is 'chirpse' oh my god I fucking hate that word so much and it reminds me of all the posh boarding school Chelsea twats I used to hang out with when I was 14 :haha:

and why can't they ever attend a party?
Why do they always have to say parDy?

TOWIE is fake definitely. Some of the filming locations are 12 miles apart yet they make out they are in the same area. Arg is from round here and OH has met him and the guy in the kebab shop opposite has known him since he was a kid, the whole him and Gemma thing was completely fake he has another girlfriend and has had for ages but she doesn't want to be in the show xx

Good god no, they are all fake!

Na I'd say not. I'm from Essex and it's not even thr Brentwood sugar hut they go to like it's said in thr show. I have relatives that know some of the ex casts family and while they arent very nice a lot of said person is a big front nowhere near as dim as they make out, likes to put it about tho.

It is the Brentwood Sugar Hut. One of OHs friends was in the background of an episode when he was in there having a beer :haha:

By all accounts, with all these shows, they're not scripted, but they're told what to talk about ie, the producer will say 'talk about last night's party, talk about your relationship with so-and-so' etc. And sometimes they'll set up putting people in situations together, to provoke arguments, awkwardness and so on.

The thing that made me laugh about MiC, was Spencer going on 'The Bachelor', then being back with Louise just in time for filming.

I shamefully follow a lot of the TOWIE and MiC casts on Twitter :)blush:) and everything that's on there matches up with who they are on the show- what they're doing, who their boyfriends/girlfriends are etc.

It is the Brentwood Sugar Hut. One of OHs friends was in the background of an episode when he was in there having a beer :haha:

By all accounts, with all these shows, they're not scripted, but they're told what to talk about ie, the producer will say 'talk about last night's party, talk about your relationship with so-and-so' etc. And sometimes they'll set up putting people in situations together, to provoke arguments, awkwardness and so on.

The thing that made me laugh about MiC, was Spencer going on 'The Bachelor', then being back with Louise just in time for filming.

I shamefully follow a lot of the TOWIE and MiC casts on Twitter :)blush:) and everything that's on there matches up with who they are on the show- what they're doing, who their boyfriends/girlfriends are etc.

So it's semi-real?

I can deal with semi-real :D

So it's semi-real?

I can deal with semi-real :D

Yeah I think so. Although, I live about 20 minutes from the TOWIE casts and I don't know anyone who talks like that, dresses like that ona day-to-day basis etc. A lot of it's obviously put on, but I still find it amusing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->