Made it to the 3rd trimester! Baby feels huge!

xSamantha

Me, Hubby, & 2 Sons! :D
Reaction score
This is my 3rd baby. First two were boys.. this one is finally a girl! It's so odd, I'll be 30 weeks by Sunday and I've gained about 14/15 lbs by now and I feel like this baby is huge! I feel her kicking and pushing so much more than I did with my boys. Maybe I just forgot what I felt like.. (Even though I only had my 2nd in Feb 2017. Lol.) Does anyone else feel like this?? My boys were both under 7lbs.

Well my girl was my first, so I didn't have much to compare to then, but after my son, I decided my girl was more active, and much more of a space invader. She didn't want to be messed with, she stretched and kicked my internals out of her way ALL the time. While my son was content to hang out. Moved enough, but was not the energetic ball of bossy DD was. My son was an inch shorter and 1/2 lb heavier. But both went to nearly 41 weeks and were 7/8lb babys.
Not far enough along with new baby to know how active they are, but I am already mentally preparing to loose my lung and bladder capacity.
Good luck with your sweet baby girl. They are so different than boys and amazing :flower:

First Time mom here and I will be 30 wks on Satutrday! My baby also feels really big, at my 24 week check up she was measuring at 26 weeks! Her dad was a 9.5 lbs baby and I wasn't that much smaller, we are not big adults (well he is very tall) but i think I am going to have a 9 pounder at least!

I’m only 28 weeks, but this little girl is SO much more active and pushy than my first! She does seem really low though so not sure if that makes a difference to anything :-k

I feel 100 percent the same as you. I also have 2 boys and expecting a girl for my third and I feel like there is no room left in there for her already! I'm almost 29 weeks and I feel like she is going to be a giant baby..lol... Sorry I have no help but you are not alone. Odds are that she probably isn't huge and I'm just forgetting how big I actually get, but it feels cramped in there for her.

Not with our daughter. But she has been the smallest so far (5lb 15oz). This one however, our fourth and a boy, my gosh he feels as if he’s trying to climb out constantly and there isn’t any room left. Midwife said I’m measuring two weeks ahead ... this makes me fear for my vagina. Please, God, let it be amniotic fluid.
I have put on a HUGE amount but only in the previous three or four weeks (almost 2 stone) because I have severe fluid retention which is up to my hips, so I know the weight isn’t too much baby at least, but still, it’s scary

Each one is different! My first daughter was INSIDE my ribcage. It was so awful i constantly felt like I couldn’t catch my breath. My son was much more relaxed, and wasn’t a big mover and shaker. This girl enjoys weird gymnastics that make me feel like I’m in an elevator but she seems so tiny compared to the other two. Also she gets the hiccups usually twice a day! It’s interesting how each of their personalities show through

I'm 27 weeks almost with baby 6 and she's crazy. She is so strong. I don't remember them being this strong at this age. I haven't gained any weight yet I've lost some.

I've just hopped over from the 2nd trimester board because it's 3am here and I can't sleep. I'm only 23 weeks and already feel huge. My belly feels itchy and stretched to the max. I can't believe I still have so long left

Mine has been measured as slightly below average but she's a complete savage in terms of kicking and punching. She's so so strong. And I'm only 27+5!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->