• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Made official today loss at 13 +2

cp255

Reaction score
Ive been struggling since Monday unsure whether i was losing our baby or not, It was made official today at 13 +2 weeks I just dont know how im going to cope in the coming days/weeks. This was my first baby & im really scared ill never conceive i miss my baby so much already

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I lost my Ava at 20 weeks, so i know this pain is just horrible. It takes a lot of time and a lot of crying to come to terms with this loss. You just never get over it, you just learn to live with it :cry:

I promise over time things do ease a lot, but you will go through a lot of emotions, sadness, anger, jealousy and it is all normal. Please be gentle on yourself and always know you are not alone. Did you speak with the doctor, did he give you any info on your loss?

XOXOOXO

Thanks for the reply they haven't given me much information at all. I have to go back into hospital tomorrow to check my hcg levels again so hoping they tell me more then. Just dont know how to feel at the moment just want to be pregnant again

Big hugs to you. Im so sorry this has happened xx

Really sorry to hear this :hugs: Take some time out to grieve the loss of your little one x

sorry you have found your self here sending you massive hugs x

i wanted to say how very sorry i am for your loss. i lost my lily at 12w1d last year and i remember how devastating and terrifying it was. i am sending you strength and peace and i hope the coming months are kinder to you as god knows you will need them to be<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->