Made our pregnancy announcement purchase

lovetocruise

Reaction score
I know that TTC is still a couple months out...but I couldn't help myself, and OH was completely supportive.
We were at Disney World this week and found a create-a-tshirt store. I have a 4-yr-old brother who is a huge part of our lives and feels more like a child to me than a brother some days. My parents adopted him the same year I got married and he is my little buddy. He spends every other weekend at our house, has his own room (which will eventually be the nursery), clothes and toys there. We want him to be a big part of our pregnancy announcement since he is so special to us, so we made him this shirt to wear when the big day comes and we're far along enough to share the news....
https://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz5/livetocruise/TimTShirt_zps26bf360b.jpg
Cute, huh? I made it one size up from what he wears right now so he'll fit when the time comes. I'm thinking a picture of him wearing this will be our FB announcement and if it happens right away, he can wear it to our extended family Christmas gathering.
He has actually been asking lately for me to have a baby since my 40-something year old mother has told him she will not be giving him one, and many of his little friends are having baby siblings come soon.

Aw bless that is cute. And bless him for asking for a baby, kids do say funny things, my niece had a right strop when she found out her new sibling was going to be a boy, she was like I already have a brother this is so unfair haha

Thanks, I know it's a silly purchase, but I'm just so excited about it!

We want having a baby to be an exciting thing for him because it will mean giving up his room and sharing the attention that is normally reserved for him. We thought we would start the excitement off early by having him help make the announcement:)

Super cute idea and T-shirt! I bet he will be wicked excited to be part of your announcement!

Your whole family is amazing, with you as an egg donor and your parents adopting a LO! That shirt is darling, and I'm sure he will make a wonderful uncle!

Thats very cute! I am going to get my Daughter something to show we are expecting! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->