• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Made up my mind...

honeybunch2k7

Reaction score
I want a baby! I know people will say I'm too young, but this is what I really want. However, I do want to get some more college out of the way and at least come close to getting a degree.

I'm hoping to get OH on board this fall or next spring. :happydance:

Good for you babe!! If that is what you want, that is your business!!

I think it is a good idea to get some more college out the way tho, that will only help later! But all the best hun and welcome to WTT! x

I was going to do the same but just a word of caution some school have restrictions on how long their credits transfer for and how long after you obtain a credit it will transfer for. At my school it was only for 5 years that a credit will transfer for, so if I got credits and then took more than 5 years off those credits go to waste and since I want to stay at home with my kids until they are 10 so there was no point in me continuing. If you are going to finish a bit more school you should finish your degree since that lasts forever.

It is 5yrs here too.......hence I will wait to TTC now, I will get Uni done first! :)

Well, at least I know that OH does want a baby.

I jokingly ask if he's going to knock me up again. He says "Not yet" instead of no so I suppose that's a start.

:happydance:

Also, SO is a bit older than me with no kids. His mom is beggin for grandbabies!

You're not too young1 I'm only 20 and im pregnant! I was expecting to find you were 15 or something, lol.

I don't think you're too young at all.. you're 21 right?
I just turned 24 on Christmas and I have 3 daughters. We might be trying to whatever come July..

Just wanted to say I am 23 now I have to already a girl 7 and a boy 5 and tcc for another.
I was only 15 when I had my first she wasn't planned but it happened and I got through it.
Good luck to you.
Luv Cheryl xxx

you are not to young and if thats what you want then go for it its upto you no one else well your oh lol hope things go to plan for you! x

I haven't talked to OH yet about a baby. However, he doesn't seem very intent on tta either. He doesn't want to use a certain form of protection at all. I'm considering going on the pill b/c I just can't get pregnant just right now.

I'm not going to tell him I never stopped buying baby stuff though. I still won't to buy some more cloth wipes and a pp girdle. Maybe I'll be done after that. Don't tell. I still have the list of baby stuff I wanted to buy. :blush:

It's so hard to think of anything cuz I just think of babies all day! :crib:

I don't have any clue what's going on with my cycle. i have yet to have AF, but I can't say I'm really complaining though.

Uhhhhhh...I may be preggo sooner than I expected lol. I had a miscarriage, and since then my period has been a little out of whack. OH and I did the deed on the day I was scheduled to ovulate (did not know until later that day). However, the site I use assumes I have the same 25 day cycle, but I don't know what my cycle is going to be like now.

So if I don't get a period in a week or two, I'll test. Part of me wants a BFP, the other part doesn't at least not now.

:blush: :shrug:

Well, I think SO and I are gonna have a baby. I finally mustered up the courage to ask. SO did say he wanted us to have a baby of our own. Last night, we were looking online for houses, and he said it would be good to have an extra room-a baby room! Yaaaaaay!!!!

But the thing is I don't know how long I can wait. I hate not being pregnant. I"m tempted to throw away all our condoms tonight. I don't know how long I can take the waiting!

Hey honey

i wouldnt throw out the condoms (its best to tread calmly through this even if you feel anxious). the reason i say this is that when i started becoming desperate it through my OH into a spin and he got really anxious and put the breaks on (which causes serious issues). ask him a time frame and then negotiate. of course you may be lucky and he just forgets to use a condom...just dont get upset with him before understanding him and then negotiate, negotiate, negotiate - try avoid the power struggle and remember you are on the same team!!!

good luck

https://th244.photobucket.com/albums/gg2/sunflwr77/th_goodluck.jpg

Thanks@ Wobbles and Alchemist!!!

I haven't thrown them away just yet. We use mostly FAB anyway. But really we do argue about condoms. I suppose if I did throw them it wouldn't make much of a difference lol. The last time he used a condom I became pregnant. Plz don't ask how that happend LOL!!!

i wish!!!! as you know what i am going through now....what brand of condoms were you using ha ha

^I think that night we were using Lifestyles. He doesn't like that brand at all. He didn't wear it the whole time, consequently, and the rest is history!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->