Magnesium oil

Mwd1985

Reaction score
Hi, I'm sorry I can remember, but I was reading a thread and a woman said she was using magnesium oil for MS. I'm interested in trying this, I'm wonder if anybody else has tried this and is getting good results. I'm not looking for a cure, just something to make eating not so bad! Thank you!

Most of us are deficient in magnesium anyway and it's crucial for every single function in your body.... The reason the oil is suggested rather than a supplement is because it is more easily absorbed by the body, but either way you want about 500mg a day, maybe slightly less, to get some benefit from it.

I did read something the other day about magnesium during pregnancy and it was suggesting that it is very poorly absorbed when you are actually pregnant, and so to make sure you're not deficient before you get pregnant. I don't know much about pregnancy nutrition (learning as I go though!) so I can't comment on this. I do know a lot about nutrition in general though, and I know all about magnesium and it's benefits.... I'd say give it a try!

X

Hi, I'm sorry I can remember, but I was reading a thread and a woman said she was using magnesium oil for MS. I'm interested in trying this, I'm wonder if anybody else has tried this and is getting good results. I'm not looking for a cure, just something to make eating not so bad! Thank you!

Hi

That was probably me you've read raving about the oil lol.

Must say today I woke up feeling very queasy. Before I got up I squirted some oil on. Nibbled a biscuit and have been fine since. I really thought I was going to vomit lol. Instead im running after my toddler.
If u do try it I hope it works. I'll feel awful if it doesn't have the same results for u x

So it can't be that true that you don't absorb magnesium so much when you're pregnant! Fab it worked for you!

They say to spray it behind your knees or on the inside of your elbows where the skin is thinnest so it gets in more easily. It stings some people but try to keep it on for half an hour at least.

Good luck, I'll be really interested to hear how you get on!

X

So it can't be that true that you don't absorb magnesium so much when you're pregnant! Fab it worked for you!

They say to spray it behind your knees or on the inside of your elbows where the skin is thinnest so it gets in more easily. It stings some people but try to keep it on for half an hour at least.

Good luck, I'll be really interested to hear how you get on!

X

I actually sprayed it on my chest once and boy did that sting. To be fair the stinging is worth the relief from the sickness.

Heres a link to the site I found that convinced me to buy it.

https://wellnessmama.com/6065/how-i-avoided-morning-sickness

If I can get to 12 weeks without vomiting I think I'll cry :haha:

P.s I am classed as obese - you'd think it would be harder for me to absorb the magnesium but clearly not

Thanks ladies for th info!! I'm definitely going to try it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->