Maiden Name as first name

I think walker is a nice first name. Wouldnt say its unusual here.

We used hubbys surname from his birth certificate to name our son - so his moms maiden name. xx

I don't blame you for turning down Daisy! While it's a cute enough name, with a last name similar to Dukes, it would just be too much! :) Men can be so silly sometimes!! :thumbup:

I kinda like Walker James as well so I'll have to keep that one on my list. I think we are going to wait until after our 20 week scan (a week from Friday :happydance:) to really narrow down our list so that way we only have to narrow one down. LOL

I LOVE Walker, esp. with Will!

Ideas for middle names...

Walker Chase
Walker James
Walker Anthony
Walker Patrick
Walker Texas Ranger

....KIDDING! :D

:rofl:

That's funny. My brother is a police officer and some of his friends used to kid with him and call him Walker Texas Ranger. LOL My hubby is a big Star Wars fan and wanted to name our first son Luke Sky Walker (and he wouldn't be opposed to naming this one that either if my bean turns blue). :haha: But I wouldn't let him do that. :winkwink: Thanks for the middle name suggestions to, btw.

Walker Texas Ranger is actually the first thing that came to mind! :haha: That and zombies (walkers). But it's a cool idea for a first name :flower:

My maiden name is Haley, and people say I should use it for a first or middle name when we have a kid. I can't explain it, but I get ANNOYED by the number of Hayley, Hailey, Haylie etc out there. It's a last name, not a first name! :)

Needless to say, we won't be using it.

Yeah same. I don't think I've heard it as a last name 2bh! Different in different areas I suppose.

Yeah, my niece is a Hailey. I've never heard it for a last name.

My maiden name was Allen, and there are tons of men out there with the first name Allen. Oh well.

Well we found out yesterday that we are having a boy BUT...hubby had decided he doesn't like Walker. :( So we were back to picking names again. He has such unusual choice for names! LOL But I think we've come to a compromise for a name. I found one we both like! :) I think we are going to name our son Ryker James. :thumbup: It's different but I don't think it's too out there and the more I say it, the more I like it.

I love this tradition and wish I could do it with my maiden name (Ranieri... nope!)
Walker is a perfect candidate for a surname first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->