'Main Present' for 5yr old girl

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
Paige will be 5 in January. I have no idea what to get her as a main present.
I was thinking a tablet, but I decided that I could get her that for her birthday.

Do they need a main present? Dd2 is getting a balance bike and dd3 is getting a scuttlebug so would like something that I could leave unwrapped the same as the other two.

She hasnt mentioned anything that she really wants (the things she has asked for are little cheap things like barbie accessories)

My lo is five as well and hasn't really asked for a main present. I dont think it matters as the presents she is getting are all things she has asked for so I no she will love them!
The most expensive thing she wants is a karaoke machine but I wouldn't say that's a main present.

My lo is five as well and hasn't really asked for a main present. I dont think it matters as the presents she is getting are all things she has asked for so I no she will love them!
The most expensive thing she wants is a karaoke machine but I wouldn't say that's a main present.

We're getting DD1 (who will be 4.5) a karaoke machine as a main present. Do you know which one you're getting yet?

My DD is 5 and has asked for the Little Live Pet Clever Keet toy, it is £60 (hope to pay a lot less), this will be her main this year

As you have 3 girls, why not get your eldest a barbie dolls house then it can be passed down.
My dd is almost 8 & still plays with hers daily.
ELC always put this at half price in their winter sale. (Well for the last four years they have)
https://www.elc.co.uk/ELC-Grande-Manor-House/141443,default,pd.html

We're getting DD1 (who will be 4.5) a karaoke machine as a main present. Do you know which one you're getting yet?

I have noooo idea!! I've been looking in Argos as I have some vouchers for there but I have no clue! Let me know if you find a reasonably priced one anywhere please!

I have noooo idea!! I've been looking in Argos as I have some vouchers for there but I have no clue! Let me know if you find a reasonably priced one anywhere please!

They're all pretty expensive! I'm thinking of this one because it comes with 3CDs including one of children's songs and has reasonable reviews: Singing Machine SML-283 Portable CD-G Karaoke Player and 3 CDGs Party Pack - Pink https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DQ8MG2S/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_cCTbwb0P6DFVP
It's difficult, though. They all have several really bad reviews! I'm hoping it comes down in price. I have a camel camel camel alert set up for it!

An easel might be a good idea, also a karaoke machine!
We already have a big kidkraft dolls house and nobody plays with it... Ever!

I also thought about a camera. She loves playing avout with my mums, so maybe a cheap digital one would be good

My 4.5 year old won't be getting a main present as there isn't anything big or more expensive she wants or needs.

Stalking for ideas. Haven't got any main present ideas for dd. She wants things shes seen advertised like a barbie on a bike, a singing carebear and the playdough crazy hair. She has also mentioned a lego house. So will prob get her some lego friends sets. She likes those. Will prob end up getting her lots of smaller bits as she has all the big presents by now- toy kitchen, bike, scooter, dolls house etc etc

How about a scooter, new bike if she is needing bigger ones.
Marble run?

I was looking for ideas for DS, all he wants is a £15 helicopter (and whatever was on the last TV advert)

I was going to suggest a scooter too. Zach is 4 and he wants an electric motor bike. We walk everywhere because I don't drive and my kids are always out playing. Outdoorsy things are awesome.
Otherwise how about a pram?

She has had a scooter the last two Christmases, lol. I never thought about an electric car/bike. Im sure she would love one but the weather here (scotland) isnt particularly suitable lol x

I wouldn't bother with an electric bike / car either. DS inherited one, it's hardly been used by its origional owner and he plays with it for 5 mins then for gets about it. It also struggles on any sort of incline.

If you are thinking ride on maybe a diddly car would go down well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->