Main pressie decoration/wrapping ideas

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

I am looking for inspiration on how to decorate/wrap the toys we make up before or lo come down on christmas morning. Any pics of previous would be fab. Lo is having a scuttlebug for birthday and a kitchen at christmas.

Xx

When mine got a kitchen for xmas last year we just piled the pressies in front so they couldnt see it. lol.
This year DD1 is getting a doll house and were getting a huuuge box to put over it and wrap the box. I dunno how else to do it? x

Wilkos do a 'bike sack' not used one so cant comment but gonna get one for los balance bike

I've always just wrapped them loosely with paper, his keyboard is in my avatar and just.wrapped over....getting the boys micro scooters this year and not sure whether I will wrap or not x

Thanks! I was wondering if to put some curling ribbon on the scuttlebug etc. Lol. Xx

My LO got a scuttle bug for his birthday, we left it in the box and wrapped it (ballon paper in the photo). For the Kitchen I would try to find a big ribbon with a big bow I think.

Attachments

• birthday.jpg
    birthday.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 11
Ah thats lovely. The scuttlebug is birthday main woth innotab so may set the scuttlebug up. Gna check ebay for a bow etc. Local shops are few and far between and are rubbish! :D

For my kids main/extra large presents I always buy the extra wide extra length wrapping paper All their presents get wrapped regardless of size :)

When my LO had a kitchen we put a bow around it - far left of the pic

xmas1.jpg

xx

Because we're building Evie's bike and Noah's trike Christmas Eve I got these https://www.wilko.com/wilko-gift-tag-giant-with-make-your-own-bow/invt/0335047 today :)

I planned on just putting a bow on them, but after seeing them I couldn't resist!

You should speak to Marmaduke about wrapping, she's like the queen of pretty wrapping lol xx

My daughter got a kitchen set and we just put a big big big bow on it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->