Major car sickness

ttc2003

Two year old son
Reaction score
I am almost 6 weeks and this week and last I have been getting very nauseous while in the car. I thought it was just as a passenger but the other day I got it while driving YUCK. That was the closest I came to vomiting.

P.S. I usually am a car sickness person but it has gotten way worse while pregnant.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I hate the car because it always makes me sicker than usual. I never had this before I got pregnant. I bring a puke bag every time I get into the car.

Not this time thankfully, but with my second I was sick everytime i even thought about getting in the car. It was awful! Hope it passes quickly, mine left me by around 13 weeks, which was a blessing.

I had this sooo bad! I couldn't even go a few miles with out being sick. I used to suffer from car sickness ever since I was a child but I did grow out of it somewhat.. But pregnancy defo makes it 100x worse lol! Try some seabands or some ginger chews, they helped a little also I found focusing ahead of me helps rather than looking around or down at my lap x

I was like this the first time. This time round im terrified of long distance driving on motorways due to previous MCs.

Thanks Ladies! I see that I am not alone.

Today on my way to work was fine... but before leaving I was way nauseous . Thank God it wasn't too bad in the car today. Here's to another day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->