Major headache

Missy86

Family complete
Reaction score
Any tips on how to get rid of a headache guys

I dont want to leave the house till it goes, to be honest I just want to go to sleep :dohh:

I had a cracking headache on Sunday - felt like a hangover without the pleasure of the booze.

I took paracetomol and tried to sleep it off. But to be honest it did not shift till the next morning.

Hope you feel better soon hun!

coffee :) seriously. weak coffee w/ milk. Try it, this trick always work! It's your blood vessels expanding and pushing on nerves in your head. Coffee contracts it slightly in a more natural way than painkillers :)

interesting fact about coffee. i didnt know that. pity i cant stand it as i get bad headaches sometimes! does tea work?

interesting fact about coffee. i didnt know that. pity i cant stand it as i get bad headaches sometimes! does tea work?

Try it, sometimes it does for me. Sometimes it's just coffee. I guess it depends on how severe the headache is, I haven't figured it out yet :) And it's really just one tiny cup of weak coffee when it starts hurting and I am headache-free all day. :coffee: :happydance:

Yeah i agree with the coffee bit.

Im a regular headache sufferer anyway and the only things that work are anadin extra which has caffine so i just have paracetamol and a cup of coffee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->