major rant

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hey girls hope you dont mind me having a little rant.... im just so annoyed and heartbroken.
i had mmc in feb and have been TTC ever since, i really thought last month was my month but it wasnt and AF came, so today is my due date:cry: and AF was also due...i promised myself i wouldnt test so early but i did and got a :bfn:

i only used a boots brand test and it wasnt fmu and i had a can of coke before i tested so maybe that contributed and also my last cycle was extra long so maybe thats another thing to think of. im just so disappointed i needed to vent!

thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Well, wait a couple of days and test again. FMU this time. I'm sorry that today is your due date. My due date from my 1st miscarriage is in 10 days, so I understand the feelings leading up to that and wanting to have a BFP at least. Believe me, I don't want to reach that date and still be empty handed!

I hope that you're still in it and you get your BFP instead of AF! Good luck! :hugs:

Sounds like you needed a good rant, so rant all you need to. :hugs:

I'm so sorry its your due date and you're still ttc. I really hope it is just too early to have been a bfp and you're still in with a chance.

Life is so cruel sometimes. :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->