make me stop

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
I dont know whats wrong with me, Iv just finished work and Im sat eating a tub of coleslaw by itsself, I cant put it down, I know Im wierd!

hahaha Its ok, Iv stopped, started to feel a bit sick! It is gorgeous though!

Your not a weirdo...Coleslaw is hella good! I love it from Kentucky Fried Chicken! They have the best. Dont let the "OTHERS" tell you any different! You are not Weird!

mmmm coleslaw .. know what you mean lauz .. i could do the same .. lol

mmm, when Iwas PG with Noah I had a coleslaw craving, I used to just sit there with a giant tub and a spoon.

I still love it now, Noah has surprised me by really liking it to, he screams for some when I have it.

mmm, when Iwas PG with Noah I had a coleslaw craving, I used to just sit there with a giant tub and a spoon.

I still love it now, Noah has surprised me by really liking it to, he screams for some when I have it.

Hehe I gave ella some yesterday and she pulled the funniest face! I class it as healthy its full of cabbage, carrot and onion! despite all the mayo lol

so there we go Im not wierd, thats a relief!

always have it with chips ummmm its soooo nice but soooo fattening

who said kfc grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i NEEEEEEEED one now

I hate KFC, like the chips and coleslaw but the chicken is so greasy ewwww.

its not fattening its healthy.......honest

Your not a weirdo...Coleslaw is hella good! I love it from Kentucky Fried Chicken! They have the best. Dont let the "OTHERS" tell you any different! You are not Weird!

Totally agree, KFC do the best!! Ohhh I am going to ask Paul for that for dinner tonight.....wish me luck, I am going to need it :)

LOL i get days like these, just eat a whole tub of coleslaw!! or a jar of pickled cabbage, or pickles, or picalilli ooooooo yum yum yum !!! lmao

I like to eat coctail onions. That is yummy.

KFC's mash potatos and gravy. Boneless chickes strips dunked in some ranch dressing..........YUMMMMMMMMM

Beinging og PG i was a bugger for burger kings Woppers lol
Yummy!
xxx

I've not had a KFC in a longggggggg time I think it may be one of our first dinners when we move lol

This Thread made me hungery for Kfc so that is what we are having for dinner tonight.

OH IMI DONT SAY WOPPER! Dam you woman, now I need a Wopper Jr with cheese , and an order of Onion rings with the specal Onion Ring dipping sauce. (Drooling)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->