Make Me Strong Again!!

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
:hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Well some of you would of read my thread yesterday about my ex going around saying what a proud daddy to be he is yet he does nothing for us

& some of you may also of read my thread about how I emailed him to give him one more chance of having contact with Anais & he never got back to us

Tonight he comes on to MSN 'wtf is your problem' etc etc! He then made out the email I sent him said not to contact us as I didn't want him involved ( i've kept the email & I said nothing of the sort, it actually says I WANT you involved )

I repeated this & he was like I still need to think & I will do in my own time blah blah blah. Being really nasty, saying we'll meet up on his terms when he's ready!! We have 7 weeks left, I said we haven't got time for you to be faffing around. He still can't decide if he wants to be a dad he was saying!!

As i've explained in previous threads he won't be involved but tonight I found myself trying to be civil & allowing him a chance. He threw it all in my face of course & has had me in tears agin. Normally i'm quite strong but this has just drained me

Sorry for the long rant just needed to get this off my chest

xxx

Aww hun! Try not to let it get to you, i know its hard but it will be his loss if he doesnt want anything to do with her. You just focus on yourself and Anais and make sure you two are ok. He will regret it in the end because they are only young for such a short time and its such a precious time. Be strong for your little princess :hugs: x

Thank you hun :hug:

Think i'm overly hormonel today & letting things get to me!!

I just don't understand how someone can be so heartless

:( I'll cyber kick his ass for you chick if you want... :(

But honestly, he needs to stand up, be a man and sort out what he's doing. He can't mess around like that =(

:( I'll cyber kick his ass for you chick if you want... :(

But honestly, he needs to stand up, be a man and sort out what he's doing. He can't mess around like that =(

Lol thank you!!

I just hate the way he plays with my head. At one point I actually started to believe I was the one in the wrong!!

I would give anything to just shout at him right now!! :hissy:

:hug: hun

some men are such knobs :hissy: he should be supporting you right now not causing you stress he needs a major kick up the ar$e :hissy:

Hey hun

He is truly a prat isn't he?! don't you think your in the wrong and get yourself down I would just let him come to you now you have given him all the chances so just forget about him bloody loser!

Does his parents know about Annais and what are their thoughts?

Enjoy the last 7 weeks of pregnancy and look forward to meeting little Annais!!

Hey hun

He is truly a prat isn't he?! don't you think your in the wrong and get yourself down I would just let him come to you now you have given him all the chances so just forget about him bloody loser!

Does his parents know about Annais and what are their thoughts?

Enjoy the last 7 weeks of pregnancy and look forward to meeting little Annais!![/QUOTE

The word prat is an understatement :rofl:

His parents know the whole situation & support his actions whole heartedly!! I just don;t understand how they could?? I understand he's their son & no matter what they'll be behind him but come on!! They need to kick him up the but they won't!!

Awwww well, i'm officially not going to stress anymore. Promise :)

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->