Make that 7 days of positive opks!!

SteffieLee

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
What's going on with me?? :shrug:

I've had 7 full days of positive Opks! My BBT is way above coverline and has been for 5 days. My cm dried up right after ov happened. So why do I still have positives?? I'm 5 dpo!

Only reason I've ever heard for that happening is pregnancy. :shrug:
Hope someone else has a better answer. Good luck!!

Maybe I should take an OPK :) I'm right with you! 5dpo! HAHA Maybe this is your bfp?? I hope so!

Lol, Maybe you should Mobaby! ;) I did take an HPT but the line I saw was very extremely faint that it might be evap. It did show up within the time limit but, its tough to tell. I am only 5 dpo though so I was not expecting a dark line. I'll put up the pic in the gallery, I know how some people get mad if you post it here.

HPT test - https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/579932-so-ive-had-pos-opks-7-days-so-heres-my-hpt-do-you-think.html

I'm in a similar dilemma! Just had my 5th day of very positive opks, but saw a slight temp rise on the first day. I'm a bit worried I'm having an anovulatory cycle which I've never had before. Usually I get 3 days and temp rise at the end? I checked out your test line, I can see but agree with others it seems too early for bfp. Well fingers crossed, keep us posted, could really do with some good news!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->