Make up help

Lauren25

Reaction score
I'm undecided at the minute to get someone to do my wedding make up or to have my mum do it (she's quite good) and buy some really good make up and products!

Can anyone recommend me some make up, all Im used to is my everyday make up so I don't know any top of the range one! Also anything products to make make up last or anything else!

Any help would be great! :)

the best make up i think for wedding make up is Mac. do u have a debenhams near you? if so call them up book in for a make up trial. then u can ask them about products and buy them there and then. Take ur mum along so she can see them do there magic they are amazing and it lasts all day aswell. xxx

I did my own wedding makeup and I'm really glad I did as I got to do it exactly how I like it. I've had professional make up done before for other parties and never really liked the result.

I bought a mixture of clarins and Clinique products and that was also great because I had posh makeup that lasted me about a year afterwards :)

The best product I got was clarins instant light complexion perfector its an illuminating cream that goes under your eyes and you can also put it on your cheeks so it gives you lovely glowy looking skin.

Elizabeth Arden stuff is my all time favourite! its not cheap but its worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->