Make Up Sex Oopsie

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by PnutProtector, Dec 11, 2009.

1. PnutProtector

PnutProtector Well-Known Member

So. H2B and I had another long talk about "us" and all our doubts and issues Wednesday night. I slept in the guest room again and cried nearly all day Thursday. I was nearly convinced he was going to leave me. not literally, but in every other sense. After a few pieces of advice from two friends, I realized that we have to choose to be happy. You can pick apart anyone and anything and choose to only see the flaws, but if you choose to accept the flaws with all the great things about them/it then you will succeed. We choose to be happy and succeed. :thumbup:

I got home and we talked more (I passed along my new found knowledge). I cried some more. We worked it out and compromised. Promising to do better. Not to "try" to do better, but to just do better. We hugged. We kissed. And later we really made up :winkwink:

well.... we had a mutual oopsie whilst making up :winkwink: I asked him afterwards, "what if?" and he said, smiling, "the we have a baby"
    I'm only on CD8 today... so I'm not getting my hopes up. But I'm not going to completely rule out the possibility all together. Especially since my cycles have been a little off lately.

2. kintenda

kintenda Well-Known Member

Well, I think that 'oopsie' aside, you've had a really productive talk with him! So pleased that you've both reached an understanding :hugs:

Also, how exciting about your 'oopsie'!!

3. needausername

needausername Well-Known Member

can I be auntie?!!!

4. PnutProtector

PnutProtector Well-Known Member

5. Althara

Althara Going to be an aunt! :D

So pleased you've made up hun! Fingers crossed for your 'oopsie'!!! :thumbup:

6. goddess25

goddess25 Well-Known Member

Pleased that you got everything sorted out, everything seems more positive when you get your head around stuff. Well done and hope the oopsie gets some sort of a result.

7. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

:hugs: glad you made up hon! hope your 'oopsie' works out :hugs: xxx