Make Up Sex Oopsie

PnutProtector

Reaction score
So. H2B and I had another long talk about "us" and all our doubts and issues Wednesday night. I slept in the guest room again and cried nearly all day Thursday. I was nearly convinced he was going to leave me. not literally, but in every other sense. After a few pieces of advice from two friends, I realized that we have to choose to be happy. You can pick apart anyone and anything and choose to only see the flaws, but if you choose to accept the flaws with all the great things about them/it then you will succeed. We choose to be happy and succeed. :thumbup:

I got home and we talked more (I passed along my new found knowledge). I cried some more. We worked it out and compromised. Promising to do better. Not to "try" to do better, but to just do better. We hugged. We kissed. And later we really made up :winkwink:

well.... we had a mutual oopsie whilst making up :winkwink: I asked him afterwards, "what if?" and he said, smiling, "the we have a baby"
I'm only on CD8 today... so I'm not getting my hopes up. But I'm not going to completely rule out the possibility all together. Especially since my cycles have been a little off lately.

Well, I think that 'oopsie' aside, you've had a really productive talk with him! So pleased that you've both reached an understanding :hugs:

Also, how exciting about your 'oopsie'!!

So pleased you've made up hun! Fingers crossed for your 'oopsie'!!! :thumbup:

Pleased that you got everything sorted out, everything seems more positive when you get your head around stuff. Well done and hope the oopsie gets some sort of a result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->