Makemebabies

lol this looks like so much fun, I think i'll have to pop and have a little look myself! x

lol these are so cute, not sure how realistic, and I kept getting the duck costume too, till I changed the Photo of me and Hubby.

https://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk108/moomin_lover/Our%20Virtual%20Kids/Henry.jpg

Here's my 5 poor unfortunate babies. None of them look anything like Aiden and I hope my next one doesn't look like any of them. :rofl:
P.S. Sorry for gatecrashing.

Attachments

• Vanessa.jpg
    Vanessa.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Chayse.jpg
    Chayse.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 0
  • Carson.jpg
    Carson.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Cadence.jpg
    Cadence.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Baby #5.jpg
    Baby #5.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0
Don't apologise, your more than welcome :)

I think that website is supposed to act as some kind of contraceptive, making us all feel that our kids will be so ugly we better get 'done'. :rofl:

i even merged my pet dog with hubby, . . . . just for laughs lol

this is the results hahaha

Attachments

• aisha and david.jpg
    aisha and david.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2
  • aishababe.jpg
    aishababe.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1
:rofl:

I think we will just have to wait and see! I would expect a genetic crossbreed with a dog to be a little..hairier!

lol yeah haha , so how u doing today?? im soo bored, sat on sims 2 and laptop with puppy

Awww. puppy. How cute?! What breed?

Im not up to much, I have a tonne of Uni work to do and I reallllly need to finish the wedding invites. But right now im procrastinating the morning away :rofl:

shes gsd x staffy currently sat in my lap making typing hard, aww i h8d writing my wedding invites its soo borin
what u studying at uni,

Awww, How cute.
SOOO boring. It was good at first but now all the drama of which family to invite to the actual wedding and who we can't (we can only have 60 people at the wedding) but now half of people have got them and half havent, and they are getting well pissy. lol. TOO MUCH DRAMA!!!
I study politics, well... i should be but right now im just avoiding it. :rofl:
Are you studying or anything?
-x-

we were luck enough to have a large church so had 120 to ceremony then 150 to nite time,

i'm not at uni, i work in a call centre,

weddings are soooo stressful,

Oh that would be sooo much easier! I told OH we have to finish them tonight, sometimes i wish we just ran away and got married!!
How long ago did you get married? What was it like?
:)

got married 6mnth ago, was a fantastic day, lots of stress in the run up then bliss on the day
take a look at the piccs on my fb Joanne Humphreys im in the newcastle network

Ill find you now sweety :)
Im Katie James, ill add you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe