Making a Valentines Day baby! Anyone CD1 on or around 9th May join me

La_La79

beany on board
Reaction score
So I'm really excited by this prospect of having a Valentines Day :baby:, if your CD1 is on or around the 9th May then there's a great chance you are too.
Looking for some cycle buddies to share the excitement
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi La_La79 my CD1 was 7th May and I'd love to join you, I have a daughter (with my ex husband) who is ten in a fortnight and have been married to hubby number 2 for nearly a year we have been ttc for 23 months with 1 mc along the way but after a lot of stress and obsessing I am trying a PMA from now on that I will get a sticky bean this month and a valentine baby would be fab!!!!

I hope you don't mind me adding to your post but just wanted to say that you're more than welcome to join Team LoveBumps - we're all trying for those February babies as well. :happydance:

Hi, can i join :) My CD1 was on the 8th of May :) How was everyones weekend? x

hi can i join too please my cd1 was 3rd may so iam a little bit in front but hope this is ok ... this is our 2nd cycle ttc so fingers crossed and loads of baby :dust: for our :bfp:

:hug:

Hi WinterKage and Groovyjem, I for one am really hoping we get our valentines babies.....so much better than the flowers and chocolates I get overy other year :rofl:
I havent done much this weekend just chilled out because I've got a hectic month ahead, we've got a wedding, our wedding anniversary, daughter has a school trip, her birthday sleepover, a party and my birthday so at least I wont have much time to get stressed over the symptom spotting........just hope we get time for lots of baby dancing at the right time xx

Hi La_La79 my CD1 was 7th May and I'd love to join you, I have a daughter (with my ex husband) who is ten in a fortnight and have been married to hubby number 2 for nearly a year we have been ttc for 23 months with 1 mc along the way but after a lot of stress and obsessing I am trying a PMA from now on that I will get a sticky bean this month and a valentine baby would be fab!!!!

Yaaaay, of course, love having cycle buddies. Sorry about your MC, I had one recently at 6weeks. I know it's because I'm meant to have a Valentines baby though!
Welcome, and it will be a very fun journey. I have lots of PMA. :happydance:

Welcome girls, :hi: the more the merrier! How exciting is this? so what's everyone's story?

I'm 29, been with DH for 2 1/2 years, we're getting married this year, and I have 5 beautiful step children.
I'm TTC #1 and officially started trying last cycle, not knowing I was preggers already because I had a normal period, ended up in hospital with excruciating pain and found out I was pregnant, but miscarried very early. Have now had a normal period and ready to make us our Valentines Day :baby:

I'm feeling really good about this and have lots of that goodness to share.
LaLa

morning all

dixieloo it defently sounds like youve got a full month ahead ... i just keep finding house work to keep myself busy :rofl: going to cut grass today while the sun is shining lol

and hi la_la ... iam just doin my round before nipping out shopping ... so just anted to say hello :wave: before going out and i will be back later to fill you all in with my story

have a lovely day

:hug:

I hope you don't mind me adding to your post but just wanted to say that you're more than welcome to join Team LoveBumps - we're all trying for those February babies as well. :happydance:

Thanks Brit, it's always nice to get invited. I did see the group but it had already seemed so well esptablished!

Hi WinterKage and Groovyjem, I for one am really hoping we get our valentines babies.....so much better than the flowers and chocolates I get overy other year :rofl:
I havent done much this weekend just chilled out because I've got a hectic month ahead, we've got a wedding, our wedding anniversary, daughter has a school trip, her birthday sleepover, a party and my birthday so at least I wont have much time to get stressed over the symptom spotting........just hope we get time for lots of baby dancing at the right time xx

Hey Dixieloo, a baby would be a much sweeter gift than some chocolates and flowers and no doubt you'd get them along with the baby too!

I see that your anniversary lines up perfectly with ovulation, how awesome is that :happydance:
LaLa

:witch: got me today la_la so i am with you once again

lots more :sex: again this cycle and will follow the smep plan again, with my preseed as well :rofl:

It was never this hard with my first two lol

Hey ladies sorry i've been away internet problems!! lol But yay im bk :) lol

Dixieloo- i def agree hun a valentines baby would be the best :)
La_La79- aww sounds nice hun, I could spend all day shopping lol! Don't you find that whenever you go shopping you always end up buying more than you had bargained for? lol
GrooveyJem- How how've you been hun? I managed to get internet working properly this evening, turns out the internet provider had withdrawn the internet due to a virus on our other pc, luckily thats now cleared up and we got the internet and msn back so be able to talk to you loads more now :)
Lynda1974-Hi hun welcome :) whats a smep plan? x

Hi girlies, CD1 was 11 May for me!!

I am on my 7th cycle and have just got a CBFM so will be using that from tomorrow, very excited to see what is actually going on!! :happydance:

:dust: to all us Valentines Day hopefuls!! :hug:

Welcome to the party Heavenly :happydance: and hello again Lynda :hugs:. I'm pretty certain last cycle wasn't meant to be ours because we have a VALENTINES DAY BABY coming :happydance::happydance::happydance: Lots of :sex: for us to, that's the fun part, it's the waiting that gets me :tease:
Wintercage I loooove shopping, we didn't buy much though and looking forward to doing the :baby: stuff shopping.
The SMEP plan is the "Sperm meets Egg Plan" where from CD9 you :sex: every second day and the from Every day for the 2 days before ovulation. I think, someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm going on memory here which is not the best at the best of times :rofl: But if you do a google search you'll find it!
Later girlies :wave:
LaLa

PS Should we make this a TEAM girls? Anyone have any name suggestions?

La_La79 aww thanks hun, i shall go and check that out, since ttc ive learnt so many new things that i didnt no before lol
Heavenly- Welcome hun :) those are good team names i like them x

Is it just me or is everyone else finding the days dragging by? lol i just want it to hurry up and get to O time! lol what did everyone do today? x

Have to agree this baby making starts to take over everything, you wish the days away till you get that :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->