Making appointment with Gyni- I want a LAP

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by jacky24, Oct 27, 2008.

1. jacky24

jacky24 Mom of 37w2d Angel

O.k so it has been hell this month now, CD21 and still no O.... I have been having very exstreme craping, and sharp pains in my ovaries and belly....

I stopped the progesterone tabs now this cycle on CD1 and now no O.... I was suspecting it is the progesterone that told me O on CD16 and i am afraid i could be right.....

Now i am going to push for a LAP in December or January as my boss refused to give me off of work already in June when i was originally scheduled for the LAP and ovarian drilling....

I am fed-up... so no more TTC for me until my gyni can sort me out now.... O New gyni... the best in my town and also the most expensive:cry::cry::cry:

2. tracybirduk

tracybirduk Well-Known Member

Jacky :hug:
    You oush and push for that Lap chick! Best thing i ever had done, but it took me 15 years of begging to finally get some joy! I have just had Ovarian drilling too, and i'll le tyou know if it works :winkwink:
    Also, I've learnt not to ask my employers if i can have time off, I TELL THEM im having time off!! LOL!
    Thinking of you
    Tracy x

3. hayz1981

hayz1981 mummy to IVF miracle

Seeing the gynae sounds like a good idea hun, and a lap might be just what you need to see what's going on in there.

But you may O yet - last cycle I didn't O until about day 24 I think - and usually I O between day 18-20. You might just be having an 'off' cycle.

Hope the pain lays off. lots of :hugs:

xxx

4. someday

someday TTC

how can ur boss not allow you time off??? thats absolutely awful. you should take it as a sick day!!

as others said maybe you are just having an off cycle with having just come off the tablets.

5. miel

miel Married to an amazing guy

what is ovarian drilling is for darling?

6. jacky24

jacky24 Mom of 37w2d Angel

Very scary, i was scheduled for a LAP and Ovarian drilling in May this year but my boss refused... go do a BNB search for ovarian drilling i have posted on it before.... HUGS hope you are well miel:hug: