Making appointment with Gyni- I want a LAP

jacky24

Mom of 37w2d Angel
Reaction score
O.k so it has been hell this month now, CD21 and still no O.... I have been having very exstreme craping, and sharp pains in my ovaries and belly....

I stopped the progesterone tabs now this cycle on CD1 and now no O.... I was suspecting it is the progesterone that told me O on CD16 and i am afraid i could be right.....

Now i am going to push for a LAP in December or January as my boss refused to give me off of work already in June when i was originally scheduled for the LAP and ovarian drilling....

I am fed-up... so no more TTC for me until my gyni can sort me out now.... O New gyni... the best in my town and also the most expensive:cry::cry::cry:

Jacky :hug:
You oush and push for that Lap chick! Best thing i ever had done, but it took me 15 years of begging to finally get some joy! I have just had Ovarian drilling too, and i'll le tyou know if it works :winkwink:
Also, I've learnt not to ask my employers if i can have time off, I TELL THEM im having time off!! LOL!
Thinking of you
Tracy x

Seeing the gynae sounds like a good idea hun, and a lap might be just what you need to see what's going on in there.

But you may O yet - last cycle I didn't O until about day 24 I think - and usually I O between day 18-20. You might just be having an 'off' cycle.

Hope the pain lays off. lots of :hugs:

xxx

O.k so it has been hell this month now, CD21 and still no O.... I have been having very exstreme craping, and sharp pains in my ovaries and belly....

I stopped the progesterone tabs now this cycle on CD1 and now no O.... I was suspecting it is the progesterone that told me O on CD16 and i am afraid i could be right.....

Now i am going to push for a LAP in December or January as my boss refused to give me off of work already in June when i was originally scheduled for the LAP and ovarian drilling....

I am fed-up... so no more TTC for me until my gyni can sort me out now.... O New gyni... the best in my town and also the most expensive:cry::cry::cry:

how can ur boss not allow you time off??? thats absolutely awful. you should take it as a sick day!!

as others said maybe you are just having an off cycle with having just come off the tablets.

what is ovarian drilling is for darling?

Very scary, i was scheduled for a LAP and Ovarian drilling in May this year but my boss refused... go do a BNB search for ovarian drilling i have posted on it before.... HUGS hope you are well miel:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->