Making new friends..?

tink23

Proud Single Mum to Eli
Reaction score
I'm slowly but surely realising how shit most of my "friends" are and have decided I need to make some new ones...You can never have too many friends right??

Anyways, any tips on places to make some? Baby and Toddler groups are an option so I'm told, but I've been to one a few times in my local area and I can't say I can really see myself getting on with any of them..

Any other ideas for places to make friends? pleaseeee :shrug:

Hmm I've found some good friends on here :) I made friends with some in 2008 when I was pregnant that I'm still good friends with - One of them we would stay round each others house have a few drinks play dates shopping trips. Baby and toddler groups I've heard are good but I went when my oldest was a baby and felt so uncomfortable - I was the youngest by quite a lot as I was 17/18 and felt like I was being looked down on and I just didn't want to go anymore but I suppose if I went now I may have a different experience.x

Look the website netmums... You can sign up to your local area and they have a meet a mum section... So you can make friends with people in your local area....

I second netmums. I met 2 lovely friends who i am still in contact with through thee :) I'd be careful though if meeting people through the internet (even if they are mums just like you!) as not everyone if who they say the are. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->