Making the most of WTT

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
What's everyone doing to make the most of their wait?

OH and I are buying a house, I'm finishing my degree and will be attempting to start my career this year. Lots to keep us busy... But not busy enough to beat the broodyness! X

Planning a wedding and buying a house - Im hoping that will keep my mind off it for a good 6 months

Planning a wedding, getting married, honeymoon & then being chief bridesmaid.

That will all be done by September & we're ttc from January, so goodness knows what I shall be like between then!!

Adding some things to our house and working on our backyard. Hopefully toning up a bit for summer.

I'm going on a few holidays in this country, saving and moving in september to our proper family house :happydance:

DH and I are doing a few things to our house - bathroom extension etc! Also going to have a couple of long weekends away and fixing DH car! I think thats enough to keep us busy for a while

Hopefully selling our flat and buying a house. We're going to Australia for a month end of June/most of July, and then we'll be TTCing when we get back WOOHOO! Not long to go really for me - four months. It'll whizz by!

Finishing decorating our house, losing weight, planning our amazing honeymoon, enjoying our newborn niece, relishing every weekend lie in and having lots of nights out! And by then it will August! Yay! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->