Making your own baby stuffs!

Agreed boys are weird! I think he worries I'll take everything too far. And with the nappies I can use disposable liners, what do you do with pooy wipes?!. I think i was just that it had never occurred to him. Generally he's being very supportive.

I just plan to shake the bulk into the toilet, and toss into the nappie bin with the rest of the dirty nappies. You could keep a squeeze bottle with water to get more off if you wanted to.

Im glad to see a thread for this! I am making lots of stuff, so far I have made some cloth diapers, cloth wipes, baby blankets, a few onesies & hats, burp cloths. Planning to make more of all of those plus some other bits as I think of them. Its nice to read about other Mama's making things too!

What pattern did you use to make your diapers?

I made my own, I would be happy to send you the dimensions though. So far I have made only newborn size.

That would be great! I found a pattern for one (maybe it was posted here earlier?) that was supposed to be a "one size fits all" thing, but I couldn't make heads or tails of the patter. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->